Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter!

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:38 AM
  • 15 Replies

What are you doing for Easter? Taking it easy? :)

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovemykids732
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:03 AM

doing a simple dinner, and relaxing... :D I plan on having a nice day today!! Have a nice day today and hope you and your family have a great Easter!!

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:10 AM

We changed our plans. We were supposed to have a holiday dinner at my youngest son & wife's home, but since oldest son's wife is having a Caesarian on Tuesday, everyone is staying home, and letting her get some rest. Dh & I will be driving down there Tuesday, so didn't want to make another 8 hr round trip today. We'll have a quiet dinner here. I got a small prime rib for us, and will make baked sweet potatoes and green beans and biscuits. We'll have our traditional Easter Dinner in a few weeks.

Alexsi1
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:22 AM
We are going over to my parents house for a cookout and an Easter egg hunt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:55 AM
Just got out of church now going home to assemble sish kabobs for my sister's BBQ
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:06 AM

We had an egg hunt and brunch at our house.  We'll be going to my cousins house for dinner later on.

othermom
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 12:17 PM

Finding eggs this morning

othermom
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 12:32 PM

Quoting Alexsi1: We are going over to my parents house for a cookout and an Easter egg hunt.

We are going to my dads soon for lunch and another egg hunt. I hope you guys have a fun time

Alexsi1
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:55 PM
We had a great time. I hope you all have a great time as well.

Quoting othermom:

Quoting Alexsi1: We are going over to my parents house for a cookout and an Easter egg hunt.

We are going to my dads soon for lunch and another egg hunt. I hope you guys have a fun time

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:20 PM

Have a ham on the smoker.My oldest dd and grandsons are here

othermom
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this

We had a nice time, except it started raining so our egg hunt went really fast. It was only about 40 degrees out.  It was great seeing family and the meal was wonderful

Quoting Alexsi1: We had a great time. I hope you all have a great time as well.
Quoting othermom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)