Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Peter and the Star Catchers...

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 7:07 AM
  • 11 Replies
I just started this new book series and I'm totally hooked, even if it's a book for teens! ;-) The series tells the origin story of Peter Pan, and it's so enjoyable.

Have you read any good books lately?
by on May. 7, 2015 at 7:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:42 AM

Interesting. Will have to check it out. Some of my favorite books are the Womens murder club by james Patterson and his maximum ride series

Alexsi1
by on May. 7, 2015 at 2:20 PM
I haven't had much time to read lately. When I do read I like true crime novels. M.William Phelps and Ann Rule are my favorites.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stevensmomma
by on May. 7, 2015 at 8:48 PM
Sounds good I love Peter Pan ! I honestly don't have time between the kids and my new job doing billing by time I am done I am wiped out and sleep
melliburger
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:31 PM

Sounds interesting! I'm reading the Harry Dresden series right now. Really into them lol

SarahSuzyQ
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2015 at 8:48 PM
Oh, I read the first few of those books and liked them a lot. I like those style of mysteries. James Patterson writes a lot of books!

Quoting othermom:

Interesting. Will have to check it out. Some of my favorite books are the Womens murder club by james Patterson and his maximum ride series

SarahSuzyQ
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2015 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
It's hard to find time... I usually read a little bit before bed, because DH tends to fall asleep early. :-) I haven't read anything by either of those authors, I'll have to look into them.

Quoting Alexsi1: I haven't had much time to read lately. When I do read I like true crime novels. M.William Phelps and Ann Rule are my favorites.
SarahSuzyQ
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2015 at 8:50 PM
I always like reimagining classic stories... This is done in such a way that it really pays homage to the original. I bet you'd like it.

It's hard though to have everything you're juggling, not to mention the pregnancy! I can understand being wiped out at the end of the day. Have you been sleeping better?

Quoting Stevensmomma: Sounds good I love Peter Pan ! I honestly don't have time between the kids and my new job doing billing by time I am done I am wiped out and sleep
SarahSuzyQ
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2015 at 8:51 PM
I've never heard of that series, tell me more...

Quoting melliburger:

Sounds interesting! I'm reading the Harry Dresden series right now. Really into them lol

Stevensmomma
by on May. 10, 2015 at 9:34 AM

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: I always like reimagining classic stories... This is done in such a way that it really pays homage to the original. I bet you'd like it. It's hard though to have everything you're juggling, not to mention the pregnancy! I can understand being wiped out at the end of the day. Have you been sleeping better?
Quoting Stevensmomma: Sounds good I love Peter Pan ! I honestly don't have time between the kids and my new job doing billing by time I am done I am wiped out and sleep

Yes I have been for the most part I fall asleep pretty fast no but I think it's be I am so wiped out from the day but hey whatever works at this point lol! 

Join us in the smarter living group

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2015 at 8:45 PM

I just finished The Last Original Wife by Dorothea Benton Frank and Gray Mountain by John Grisham.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)