Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend plans?

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:48 AM
  • 7 Replies

What are you doing this weekend? Out and about or just hanging out at home?

by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
othermom
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:05 AM

Today I will be going down for a few hours to sell raffle tickets to raise the money needed for a local organization I help with to submit the paper work to try to become a nonprofit. I am happy to help but can only do it a few hours. I will have to carry the stuff to where they are having the big yard sale which is about 1 1/2 blocks away and then have to figure out what to do with my youngest.  I might let her stay at home with the older two for a bit, then have them bring her down to me. My older ones are 12 and 9 almost 10, and my youngest is almost 6.

louannwilkins
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:39 AM

Good morning....enjoying my coffee right now.   I've got a condo to clean at some point this morning and after that I'm not sure.  Not much probably.  Tonight I want to go down to the waterfront and so I'm hoping this rain really is moving out like they say!!!  LOL 

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:08 PM

What kind of organization? Some years ago, I helped a locl organization get non profit status. It's a lot of work.

Quoting othermom:

Today I will be going down for a few hours to sell raffle tickets to raise the money needed for a local organization I help with to submit the paper work to try to become a nonprofit. I am happy to help but can only do it a few hours. I will have to carry the stuff to where they are having the big yard sale which is about 1 1/2 blocks away and then have to figure out what to do with my youngest.  I might let her stay at home with the older two for a bit, then have them bring her down to me. My older ones are 12 and 9 almost 10, and my youngest is almost 6.

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:13 PM

I've been out and about. Mailed some packages for my dgd. She has been selling clothes  that she has outgrown online at Poshmark. I hadn't heard of it before, but she's been doing quite well, and then using the money she makes to buy things for herself.

I stopped at Penney's portrait studio to pick up some photos we had made there, then to the Joann's to pick out some fabrics, then the farmer's market for some produce.

WILDCATGAL78
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 4:05 PM

No, big plans. Just doing our usual Saturday stuff

batjmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2015 at 10:51 AM
My kids had baseball tryouts for the 2016 season
So we were at the fields again ... It's always baseball season :)
Bob192
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2015 at 12:42 PM

We just hung out! It was nice and restful!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)