Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:48 AM
  • 22 Replies

Have you seen them in the stores? Have you tried them? 

Lay's Do Us A Flavor Finalist Flavors, 2.75 oz (Pack of 20)

New York Reuben, Southern Biscuits & Gravy, Greektown Gyro, and Westcoast Truffle Fries. Do you think you would like any of them?

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:19 AM

LOL  I haven't seen these but I don't normally go down the chip aisle or if I do I try NOT to look so I won't buy any.  lol  I don't think I would want any of those though.  It sounds a little gross in a chip   lol

mrswillie
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:36 AM
I havent seen them but I would try the niscuits and gravy.
SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 1:29 AM

Lol. Same here. Dh asked me not to bring any chips in the house because he loves them...but just the plain ones, so I will sometimes pick up some flavored ones, but none of these sound tempting to me. I love Biscuits & Gravy, but in a chip...I don't think so.  

Quoting louannwilkins:

LOL  I haven't seen these but I don't normally go down the chip aisle or if I do I try NOT to look so I won't buy any.  lol  I don't think I would want any of those though.  It sounds a little gross in a chip   lol

earthangel1967
by on Oct. 9, 2015 at 2:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I avoid the chip aisle.  I might like them, but none of them make me get cravings just from the flavor titles. Now if it was chocolate covered chips then I'd be having cravings. lol 

View Full Size ImageYVONNE

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, best to avoid them if possible. Chocolate covered chips! I saw them once when we walked past a specialty chocolate shop, and my sister just had to try them, and I did too. They were really good, but then I think they could have poured that chocolate over cardboard and it would have tasted good! lol

Quoting earthangel1967:

I avoid the chip aisle.  I might like them, but none of them make me get cravings just from the flavor titles. Now if it was chocolate covered chips then I'd be having cravings. lol 

la_bella_vita
by on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:14 PM

YUCK! lol

NicLof2
by Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:50 PM

The Reuben was ok but didn't taste like a reuben, needed more hmp. Same for the gyro. Wasn't impressed with either. The Truffle Fries, I think i got the wrong batch because the bag we got tasted exactly like sour cream and onion. Bisuits and Gravy was ok. Probably the better ones of the four. 

batjmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol
Same here.. I try not to go down that aisle

Quoting louannwilkins:

batjmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:55 PM
My kids have told me about them
They don't sound good to me
goddess99
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

They don't sound good to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)