Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Thursday!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:08 AM
  • 23 Replies

what are you doing today?

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:10 AM

This week seems to be flying by!  I can't believe it's Thursday already. 

I'm enjoying my coffee before heading out to work.  I have one house to clean and then I'm going to go sit with Ray for a while.  He's the man in my neighborhood whose dd hired me to go by twice a week and cook a little, laundry etc...That's about it for my day as far as I know.

I hope you all have a good day!!  :)

mrswillie
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:38 AM
Im not really sure. I actually slept in a little this morning so I am getting a late start.
momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:32 AM

Making chex mix and playdough,I was going to yesterday but got caught up in chores

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:49 AM

My last day in Las Vegas. We're going to The Mob Museum, then some shopping and check out  huge bookstore that specializes in all things Las Vegas. Dh wants to get a book by a favorite author on poker. Then we'll hang out by the pool a bit and out to dinner tonight. 

batjmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Not a fun day at all
Dryer repair
Business calls I've put off
Then laundry since my dryer was unable
I really need to clean out the garden and front flowers before it rains and gets cold
auntangelofsix
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:32 AM
I am not sure yet .
louannwilkins
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:45 PM

I'm jealous!  lol  I would have loved to sleep in a bit.  Maybe on Sat I can do just that.  I hope you had a good day despite getting a late start  :)

Quoting mrswillie: Im not really sure. I actually slept in a little this morning so I am getting a late start.

louannwilkins
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:45 PM

Have a good one  :)

Quoting momofsixangels:

Making chex mix and playdough,I was going to yesterday but got caught up in chores

mrswillie
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:46 PM
My sleeping in a little was 7:30. Lol

Quoting louannwilkins:

I'm jealous!  lol  I would have loved to sleep in a bit.  Maybe on Sat I can do just that.  I hope you had a good day despite getting a late start  :)

Quoting mrswillie: Im not really sure. I actually slept in a little this morning so I am getting a late start.

louannwilkins
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:46 PM

That sounds like an awesome day!  I hope you have fun and he finds the book he wants.  :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

My last day in Las Vegas. We're going to The Mob Museum, then some shopping and check out  huge bookstore that specializes in all things Las Vegas. Dh wants to get a book by a favorite author on poker. Then we'll hang out by the pool a bit and out to dinner tonight. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)