Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever have a day...........

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:36 AM
  • 21 Replies

Where,well to put it straight-everyone just pisses you off?

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
offrdngal
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:12 AM
Almost every day
Reese2010727
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:36 AM
Not often but yes!
SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:55 AM
2 moms liked this

Not often, but it does happen. I really try to realize that I can't control what other people say or do, but I can control how I let it affect me. Sometimes that's hard to do though if you're having a bad day.

hugs

batjmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:01 AM
Yes
la_bella_vita
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:58 PM

YES

Alexsi1
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:46 PM
Yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Oct. 9, 2015 at 2:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I agree with SweetLuci in that regard though. 

It happened a lot more when I was a younger adult and had too much stress to deal with and too many negative things going on around me. Now that my life is a lot lower stress,  It is much more rare that I get pissed off and tend to handle it much better now, very much like SweetLuci described.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Not often, but it does happen. I really try to realize that I can't control what other people say or do, but I can control how I let it affect me. Sometimes that's hard to do though if you're having a bad day.

hugs

View Full Size ImageYVONNE

louannwilkins
by on Oct. 9, 2015 at 7:54 AM

Yes and I don't like feeling like that. Thankfully I haven't had one of those lately

Stevensmomma
by on Oct. 9, 2015 at 8:25 AM
Not often but yes i have
SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Absolutely. It is more difficult when you have young children, and are pulled in so many different directions. It does get better as they get older, and as you get older. 

Quoting earthangel1967:

Yes, I agree with SweetLuci in that regard though. 

It happened a lot more when I was a younger adult and had too much stress to deal with and too many negative things going on around me. Now that my life is a lot lower stress,  It is much more rare that I get pissed off and tend to handle it much better now, very much like SweetLuci described.

Quoting SweetLuci:

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)