Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new here ..mommy

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 12:53 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 290 Total Views
Hi ladies I'm a mommy of two and just about 5 months ago I started to lose weght I went from 200 to 160 where I'm stuck now I do insanity zumba and rockin g body it work good and I l ike the challege I was wondering if there is any mommies out there that know where I can buy a t25 for a cheaper price or anyo e who maybe don't needed no more can sell it to me I need it for my next challenge always any advise woukd me much apreciated to lose weight I can't take supplements cause I'm allergic to it so I have to do it a bit hard ? And any suggestions on food or k ittle secret to help me out please I can't dri k green tea either just to let yiu guys know that ? That mom please send me ur thougbt.
by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ChristineDwyer
by Group Owner on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Hey there! Welcome to our board! Congratulations on the new baby! I am an affiliate for Beachbody, so I can't tell you where to get T25 cheaper ;) but I can help you with tips to get you to your goals!  You said you are doing your next challenge - is the that a challenge group with a Beachbody coach?  That is an awesome program. If it is, your coach should be able to help you out.

How tall are you? What is your ultimate goal?  

eliju1984
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:39 AM
My ultimate goal is to reach 130 and tone up .I don't have a coach or anything I'm just doing it by my self I do t have that much money to pay.
ChristineDwyer
by Group Owner on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Beachbody coaches are FREE!  Shoot me your e-mail so I can help you out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)