Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amazon: Similac Organic Formula $22 (reg. $30+)

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:39 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 110 Total Views

similac organic baby formula1 Amazon: Similac Organic Formula $22 (reg. $30+)

Amazon has a new high-value $12 off Similac organic formula coupon that makes for a great price on Similac organic formula! Check out the deal:

Clip $12 off Similac organic formula Amazon: Similac Organic Formula $22 (reg. $30+) coupon (under picture/product description)

Add Similac Advance Organic Infant Formula with Iron, Powder, 23.2 Ounces (Pack of 6) Amazon: Similac Organic Formula $22 (reg. $30+) to your cart and choose Subscribe and save for 5% off and FREE shipping

Pay $134.29 for 6 containers after discounts that will appear at checkout, so just $22.38 each (reg. $30+)!

Subscribe & Save Amazon: Similac Organic Formula $22 (reg. $30+): Amazon’s Subscribe and Save program saves me hundreds of dollars per year on natural and organic groceries and personal care. When you checkout, just choose the Subscribe and Save price on qualifying items to save an automatic 5% off your product order (this is in addition to any coupons you may have digitally clipped) plus FREE shipping (no minimum order). Even sweeter, when you order 5 or more Subscribe and Save items in a month, you’ll get 15% off your total Subscribe and Save order! It gets even better if you are an Amazon Mom member, as you’ll save 20% off your entire order of 5 or more Subscribe and Save items ordered in a month. This is a great way to stock up on healthy pantry foods and personal care on the cheap. By choosing Subscribe and Save you are choosing to receive future deliveries. If you don’t wish to receive future deliveries, all you need to do is visit your account and cancel (with NO penalty) at any time. Don’t worry, you’ll receive a reminder email before the next shipment allowing you to cancel.

Read more at http://closetsamples.com/

Get FREE SAMPLES & HOT DEALS by mail every day by joining my website (it's FREE)! ➜ See how  I also make Recycled Jewelry on my Etsy Page NOLA Rejeweled! Have any questions? Just ask!
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)