Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

$23.99 Frozen Princess Dresses!

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:42 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 141 Total Views

frozen princess dresses

$23.99 · Frozen Princess Dresses are here!

Your little girl will spend countless days dressing up as her favorite queen or princess! Imagine your little girl singing and twirling in these darling dresses. Perfect for dress up, Halloween, or for your every day wear!

We offer several options:

• Princess White - This dress has the white top and cape.  The white top was made in soft jersey knit cotton for comfort.  
  • Princess Blue - This dress has the blue sheet top and cape.  This was made for the little glamour girl.
  • Princess Short - This dress has short sleeves and is shorter in length.  It also comes in smaller sizes for the little princess or queen of the house.  The sizing on this one is different so please see the size chart below.
  • Princess Pink and Blue- My personal favorite!  So much personality just like the character!

Sizes for Princess White, Princess Blue, and Princess Pink and Blue:

• Small (Ages 3-4) 
  • Medium (Ages 4-6) 
  • Large  (Ages 6-7) 
  • X-Large (Ages 8-9)

Sizes for Princess Short

• Small (Age 2) - Model is wearing this one.
  • Medium  (Ages 3-4)
  • Large (Ages 4-5)
  • X-Large (Ages 5-6)

These dresses run true to size.  We tried them on several children to ensure the correct sizing.

Get FREE SAMPLES & HOT DEALS by mail every day by joining my website (it's FREE)! ➜ See how  I also make Recycled Jewelry on my Etsy Page NOLA Rejeweled! Have any questions? Just ask!
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)