Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Save $10 on Combo of Red and Black Bean Powders for Cooking and Baking from Neliquick!

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:16 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 69 Total Views

gluten-free food

Save $10 on Combo of Red and Black Bean Powders for Cooking and Baking from Neliquick!

ABOUT THE DEAL

There are not many powerhouse foods that pack tasty flavor, versatility and nutrition all into one small package quite like classic beans

But you have probably stopped purchasing them because you were tired of soaking, waiting overnight and then cooking them for up to an hour. Now you don't have to wait; now there's Neliquick. 

Neliquick bean meals can be prepared in as little as 20 minutes. Neliquick understands you need to be able to prepare and cook delicious foods fast. And the best part is their beans are all natural, super healthy, extremely flexible to altering, and now available at a discount!

Take advantage of this exclusive offer on the Gluten-Free Saver now and receive a combo pack of bean powders for gluten-free cooking and baking for just $28

The package includes six bags of red bean powder with whole beans, one bag of black bean powder with whole beans and an original recipe book packed with great gluten-free foods to make with your new bean powder!

Beans are high in fiber, cholesterol free and a great source of protein. Try Neliquick’s new and improved version of beans today. You can be sure you are getting the best of the best in quick, easy-to-use healthy food. 

Value: $38
DEAL PRICE: $28
End Date: Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Get FREE SAMPLES & HOT DEALS by mail every day by joining my website (it's FREE)! ➜ See how  I also make Recycled Jewelry on my Etsy Page NOLA Rejeweled! Have any questions? Just ask!
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)