Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ESCAM Pearl QF100 HD IP Camera is pre-sale on DX. $56.99 Only+free shipping

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:17 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 337 Total Views

ESCAM QF100HD IP Camera Pre-sale, $56.99 Only + Free Shipping

ESCAM QF100HD IP Camera Pre-sale, $56.99 Only + Free Shipping

The QF100 adopts a new more powerful chipset (His3518E). The WPS encryption ONVIF/RTSP protocol offers a more secure environment and its multi-stream broadcast of 720P/VAG/QVAG/JPEG makes it convenient for users of different bandwidths.

1/4” Progressive Scan CMOS Sensor QF100 uses a Megapixels CMOS Sensor which enables the camera to better meet users’ requirements by improving the image quality across various applications.Its H.264 compression technology complied with a standard Onvif Protocol which is compatible with various brands NVR.

Audio can be transmitted in both directions at the same time. The control site can speak to and receive audio simultaneously from the monitored site and vice versa. Apart from P2P connect, QF100 also supports WIFI and LAN networks. It has never been easier to monitor the camera by phone. Just download the APP in your phone and scan the QR code and then viewing is enabled.

Get FREE SAMPLES & HOT DEALS by mail every day by joining my website (it's FREE)! ➜ See how  I also make Recycled Jewelry on my Etsy Page NOLA Rejeweled! Have any questions? Just ask!
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)