Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CHAT TIME ....

Posted by on May. 3, 2008 at 10:49 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 371 Total Views
Ladies:

Would there be any interest in setting up a regular chat room event for the Ontario Canada Moms Group?  If you have interest please let me know and give me an idea of how often, what day of the week and what time frame you feel would work best for you and/or the group

We need your imput ladies.....

Dianne
by on May. 3, 2008 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
WhippleBaby
by on May. 3, 2008 at 10:54 PM
This group does not seem to be a very active group. But I would definately jion in some chat. I am available anytime anyday pretty much. So whatever works for everyone else is good.
www.Mommychats.com has some rooms, and you can set-up your own rooms and even with a schedule. I'm in the birth is normal room all the time, so maybe if someone wants to set-up an Ontario Mom room... if theres enough interest that is.

peej
by on May. 4, 2008 at 1:30 PM
I would definitley be interested, it would just be a question of how popular it would be, hopefully more active than the group posts! I'm on mat leave so my computer is never very far away, anytime for chat would be good for me. Usually I am not on in the evenings or weekends though. I realize this would probably be the best time for everyone else.
mommykaryn
by on May. 5, 2008 at 9:37 AM
I would too!
whiteprincess2k
by on Jun. 21, 2008 at 6:31 PM
Did anyone acctually set up a chat?
DarlingDianne
by Group Owner on Jun. 21, 2008 at 11:17 PM
Actually I never set one up as yet since there really didnt seem like a lot of interest.  If enough people are interested and we can agree on a regular time I am all for it.

Dianne
mapleleafwoman
by Member on Jun. 22, 2008 at 1:01 AM
Is somebody back home?  Welcome back!

Proud Mom of U.S. Soldier

kaysmomi
by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 12:28 AM

Hey All, have we made chat times? I think there should be a chat for us! Lets get chatting ladies!!!

Set the time and I'll be there..

Jen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)