Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Kind of Work Do You Do

Posted by on May. 28, 2008 at 9:54 PM
  • 50 Replies
  • 1407 Total Views
What kind of work do you do?  This than include being a SAHM.  Tell us all and let us get to know you a little better.
by on May. 28, 2008 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by Group Owner on May. 28, 2008 at 9:55 PM
 I am a freelance professional stage manager.  I mostly work small venues and do many jobs from overseeing productions to lighting and sound.  it means I can work some weird hours but I love my work and wouldnt want to be doing anything else at this point in my life.

Edit Reply Quote Reply Delete Reply

by on May. 29, 2008 at 11:27 AM
I am the Manager of an indepenent Movie/Game rental store. Been at it for 6 years, I pretty much run the place, most people in my town think I own the place,lol.
by on May. 29, 2008 at 12:14 PM
I am a full time SAHM and work on my hubbies company books at night after the kids go to bed. Oh and I volunteer at the school 2-3 mornings a week.
by on May. 30, 2008 at 4:26 PM
Right now I am on mat leave, but I work at a call centre taking catalogue orders, needless to say I do not wanna go back to work. I don't have to go back until December but I'm already dreading it!
by Member on May. 31, 2008 at 7:40 PM
I am going to be working as a resident counsellor at our Girl Scout Summer Camp for most of the summer.

Proud Mom of U.S. Soldier

by on Jun. 1, 2008 at 11:36 AM
I am a SAHM who volunteers at school and at church.  I also do books for my husbands business and I work VERY Part time for  an international wellness company helping families switch their homes to non toxic products for less than it costs them at Walmart!! I love it and the women I work with are amazing. 
by on Jun. 1, 2008 at 7:47 PM
I work full time in a B&B (bed and breakfast) love my job just hante the hours.
I either work early mornings from 6:30 or late night's till 11pm
I have been here just shy of 2 years and Can't relly ask for anything better. I really enjoy it here

by on Jun. 16, 2008 at 2:40 PM
I was a marketing manager for many years and then a teacher.  I have stayed home with my son since he was born and now work for a wellness company.  The products are safe for your family and environmentally friendly.  There are over 300 differenct products available.  As a preferred customer you receive $120 in FREE products.

Let me know if you would like more information.

by on Jun. 21, 2008 at 6:30 PM
Rite now I'm on mat leave until Aug. but then i'll go back to the call center I work at dealing with T-Mobile buisness customers
by on Jun. 30, 2008 at 10:09 PM
I am a French Immersion teacher at a wonderful primary school here in London.  I taught in Montreal for 9 years (where I was born and raised) and then followed my husband here to Ontario 2 years ago.  I love teaching , I don't feel like it;s a "job" since I WANT to go into work every single day.  Over the summer I plan on making and selling my jewelry on Etsy.  You can tell me what you think by clicking on the link below.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN