Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Kind of Work Do You Do

Posted by on May. 28, 2008 at 9:54 PM
  • 50 Replies
  • 1275 Total Views
What kind of work do you do?  This than include being a SAHM.  Tell us all and let us get to know you a little better.
by on May. 28, 2008 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DarlingDianne
by Group Owner on May. 28, 2008 at 9:55 PM
 I am a freelance professional stage manager.  I mostly work small venues and do many jobs from overseeing productions to lighting and sound.  it means I can work some weird hours but I love my work and wouldnt want to be doing anything else at this point in my life.

Edit Reply Quote Reply Delete Reply

thebigtree
by on May. 29, 2008 at 11:27 AM
I am the Manager of an indepenent Movie/Game rental store. Been at it for 6 years, I pretty much run the place, most people in my town think I own the place,lol.
mommykaryn
by on May. 29, 2008 at 12:14 PM
I am a full time SAHM and work on my hubbies company books at night after the kids go to bed. Oh and I volunteer at the school 2-3 mornings a week.
peej
by on May. 30, 2008 at 4:26 PM
Right now I am on mat leave, but I work at a call centre taking catalogue orders, needless to say I do not wanna go back to work. I don't have to go back until December but I'm already dreading it!
mapleleafwoman
by Member on May. 31, 2008 at 7:40 PM
I am going to be working as a resident counsellor at our Girl Scout Summer Camp for most of the summer.

Proud Mom of U.S. Soldier

mom_jodyp
by on Jun. 1, 2008 at 11:36 AM
I am a SAHM who volunteers at school and at church.  I also do books for my husbands business and I work VERY Part time for  an international wellness company helping families switch their homes to non toxic products for less than it costs them at Walmart!! I love it and the women I work with are amazing. 
Leah1983
by on Jun. 1, 2008 at 7:47 PM
I work full time in a B&B (bed and breakfast) love my job just hante the hours.
I either work early mornings from 6:30 or late night's till 11pm
I have been here just shy of 2 years and Can't relly ask for anything better. I really enjoy it here

Jillblue
by on Jun. 16, 2008 at 2:40 PM
I was a marketing manager for many years and then a teacher.  I have stayed home with my son since he was born and now work for a wellness company.  The products are safe for your family and environmentally friendly.  There are over 300 differenct products available.  As a preferred customer you receive $120 in FREE products.

Let me know if you would like more information.

Jill

http://www.GetwithitGoGreen.com
whiteprincess2k
by on Jun. 21, 2008 at 6:30 PM
Rite now I'm on mat leave until Aug. but then i'll go back to the call center I work at dealing with T-Mobile buisness customers
chica123
by on Jun. 30, 2008 at 10:09 PM
I am a French Immersion teacher at a wonderful primary school here in London.  I taught in Montreal for 9 years (where I was born and raised) and then followed my husband here to Ontario 2 years ago.  I love teaching , I don't feel like it;s a "job" since I WANT to go into work every single day.  Over the summer I plan on making and selling my jewelry on Etsy.  You can tell me what you think by clicking on the link below.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)