Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beginning of the rest of my life

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:32 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 76 Total Views

Hi everyone. My name is Tiffany. For years things were happening to me. I mean strange symptoms. I guess if I was the DR I would ask too if I were googling my symptoms. Endless amounts of test and scans but everything kept coming back normal. I started to feel like maybe I was making these symptoms up. It wasn't until she asked if I was tired. I thought about it and I said yes.......well of coarse I am I have 3 boys ages 11 to 3  I did need a nap everyday after work. No matter how hard I tried not My nap chose me. At a kitchen table, computer desk, car ride Etc..... I couldn't keep my eyes open. Even with a long nap I still felt tired and didn't want to do anything with the kids but I had to and it was a struggle. I though it was normal I was a mom of 3 with a full time job. That can make anyone tired. Since my symptoms all started with my 3rd pregnancy I thought feeling this was normal. Well that was the one symptoms she wanted to hear to get more blood test done. This time fasting and I guess to check my anti nuclear antibodies. Well it came back positive. I was kind of surprised but relieved because I though I was making it all up. So now I have to wait till Oct 31st for my first rheumatologist appt. I can't believe for years I put all this off because I started to believe I was going crazy. Months could by with no symptoms and then they would start again. I would go right to the Dr's when that happened. She explained to me they are flares. So the waiting is the annoying part but I can't wait to find out which one I have. It will be a big relief. 
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)