Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here... I'm a booking agent, hubby's the musician

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:42 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 309 Total Views
Hello everyone.

I was looking for a group where I might meet people with something I have in common with them other than our kids. I'm not sure if thats this group but it was the closest one I thought I might belong in.

My name is Stacy and I live in Maryland. I am a booking agent for local musicians but I also book other touring acts as well when they come through town. My husband is in a band and acoustic duo, a guitar player by trade. I've met lots of famous rockers because of all this. I am also a semi professional photographer so I have taken many pictures of bands, etc. Some of my best work is on my MySpace, if anyone wants to see them message me for the address. I dont give it out much anymore due to hackers but if I know someone is interested in being my friend I will approve them.

Together we have one daughter, Ava who is just a month and a half old now. I also have 2 boys from my previous marriage. They are 16 and almost 14 years old. Yes I basically started over but I guess alot of times thats what happens when you decide to get remarried.

Anyhow I am a very happy outgoing person who loves making new friends!! I hope to do that here.

If anyone is interested, a good friend of ours, wrote and recorded a lullaby for my daughter. The video is in my journal if you would like to see it. Please comment if you do!

Thanks.

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)