Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it's coming...

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:13 PM
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm hungry so I eat. Halfway through whatever I am eating loses its appeal. Then afterwards I have a weird hungry but unsettled feeling. Yuck!
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maybebaby83
by Heather on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:49 PM
Lol .I'm sorry. I know how you feel I was very sick with all of my pregnancies. I am only 5 weeks and a couple days right now so I'm still good but I know it's going to rear its ugly head soon
anonymom92
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:23 PM

I'm continuing with caution lol because I know it's coming... I just don't know when. I'm going to a nice gluten free place tomorrow and I've been wanting one of their sandwiches soooo badly and I really don't want to throw it up afterwards so I'm hoping it holds off until at least Friday lol 

Khooks
by Jessica on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:40 PM
Symptoms really started to increase today for me. Feeling really queasy.
monjerm01
by Monica on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:43 PM
Ugh!!!!

I feel neaseated here and there but I wake up STARVING!!!!

Oh the joys!
mamak3211
by Kristin on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:56 PM
I'm 5ish weeks and I don't know if it's because it finally sunk in but today is the first day that I "feel" pregnant

Quoting maybebaby83: Lol .I'm sorry. I know how you feel I was very sick with all of my pregnancies. I am only 5 weeks and a couple days right now so I'm still good but I know it's going to rear its ugly head soon
mamak3211
by Kristin on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:58 PM
Oh yum! I am gluten free as well! I wish you luck ;-)

Quoting anonymom92:

I'm continuing with caution lol because I know it's coming... I just don't know when. I'm going to a nice gluten free place tomorrow and I've been wanting one of their sandwiches soooo badly and I really don't want to throw it up afterwards so I'm hoping it holds off until at least Friday lol 

mamak3211
by Kristin on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:58 PM
My symptoms are really starting to increase for me today too!

Quoting Khooks: Symptoms really started to increase today for me. Feeling really queasy.
mamak3211
by Kristin on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
That's how I feel. I get starving before bed so I have a snack and then wake up straving as well!

Quoting monjerm01: Ugh!!!!

I feel neaseated here and there but I wake up STARVING!!!!

Oh the joys!
anonymom92
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:36 PM

How long have you been gluten free? A couple of ladies and I started a due in 2015 gluten free group on facebook to try and help one another through the cravings and offer alternative suggestions. I'm hoping it helps! 

Quoting mamak3211: Oh yum! I am gluten free as well! I wish you luck ;-)
Quoting anonymom92:

mamak3211
by Kristin on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:43 PM
Oh cool! That's a good idea!

I have been since last April. From jan- April 2014 I was very sick. Lost weight, throwing up, pain in my side, liver a little enlarged, and very bad heartburn. All testsw ere normal until I went to a naturopath who tested me for intolerances. I am apparently intolerant to gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, sugar cane, and some nuts. Ever since I stopped eating all those foods I have felt so much better

Quoting anonymom92:

How long have you been gluten free? A couple of ladies and I started a due in 2015 gluten free group on facebook to try and help one another through the cravings and offer alternative suggestions. I'm hoping it helps! 

Quoting mamak3211: Oh yum! I am gluten free as well! I wish you luck ;-)

Quoting anonymom92:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)