Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our youngest

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:31 PM
  • 5 Replies
Our youngest is four and is super attached to me, she's my baby.. I know she's gonna be a great big sister and she's super excited to be one, I just don't want her to feel like she's not my baby anymore when the new baby gets here..

She still comes to our bed during the night every once in awhile and snuggles next to me.. I don't know how we're gonna do it when the baby gets here.. She will be in Kindergarten when the baby gets here so I'm hoping we can work on it over the summer.

How do you think your youngest child is going to act with the newbie coming?
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
maybebaby83
by Heather on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:43 PM
my oldest is 4 and I know she will be fantastic. She is so excited .my youngest is two and she is going to be a little stinker I just know it. She gets very jealous when people get mamas attention. She also comes in our bed some nights still in the middle of the night also..
anonymom92
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I think he will have some jealousy issues but adjust quickly. We are making this bug to do about getting them bunk beds and hoping the excitement gets them out of my bed and info their own!
wiccanlove92
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Considering my youngest will be about 16 months when baby #3 comes Im not sure how shes going to react to becoming a big sister. The biggest issue Im going to have is fully transitioning my oldest to her bed. She is turning 3 on Monday and still likes to come into our bed at night for snuggles plus we co sleep with our youngest. There is no way were going to fit me, hubby, and 3 kids plus our cat in our queen size bed so at least one of the kids has to get used to sleeping in their own room all the time.

Khooks
by Jessica on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:40 PM
My son will be super excited he feels like everyone has a sibling but him and lovessss babies. But I've stayed home with him his whole life and he has a lot of kindergarten anxiety and I hateeeee I'm due when school starts. I don't want him thinking he can't be home because of baby.
monjerm01
by Monica on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:47 PM
Dangit, I never thought about that :(

Well that's just sad.

Quoting Khooks: My son will be super excited he feels like everyone has a sibling but him and lovessss babies. But I've stayed home with him his whole life and he has a lot of kindergarten anxiety and I hateeeee I'm due when school starts. I don't want him thinking he can't be home because of baby.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)