• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Went to er last night

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:34 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hi ladies, last night I went to er for bad backache and cramps. Turns out I have a uti, but I got an ultrasound! 5w5d they saw a gestational sac and yolk sac and said it was too early for fetal pole or hb. My beta came back at 8106! I'm feeling pretty good about this now but still can't wait to be out of the first tri and see my baby and heartbeat.
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
midnitelady84
by Kristan on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay! That's great!
Molly1205
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:28 AM
That's great! Was it burning when you peed? My lower left back has been hurting and I feel crampy but no burning when I pee. I've only had one uti but that was years ago
Khooks
by Jessica on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:36 AM
No burning! I was peeing more frequently but that's a common pregnancy symptom.

Quoting Molly1205: That's great! Was it burning when you peed? My lower left back has been hurting and I feel crampy but no burning when I pee. I've only had one uti but that was years ago
brightstar28
by Ryan on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Wonderful!  Not the uti, but for the ultrasound!  That's great :) 

_Crazy_Beauty
by Tracey on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:52 AM
That's great! I went to the er for bleeding and cramping a week ago and only saw a gestational sack. Then my beta was 4490. Yesterday it was 29860 at 5 week 6 days! Is that normal?
Khooks
by Jessica on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:01 AM
Holy crap!! Maybe multiples.care they doing a follow up ultrasound?

Quoting _Crazy_Beauty: That's great! I went to the er for bleeding and cramping a week ago and only saw a gestational sack. Then my beta was 4490. Yesterday it was 29860 at 5 week 6 days! Is that normal?
_Crazy_Beauty
by Tracey on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:09 AM
No they didn't even want to do that one really. My 1st appt is Friday morning so I'm hoping they do one. I've been wondering about multiples myself but I only saw one sack on that first ultrasound.

Quoting Khooks: Holy crap!! Maybe multiples.care they doing a follow up ultrasound?

Quoting _Crazy_Beauty: That's great! I went to the er for bleeding and cramping a week ago and only saw a gestational sack. Then my beta was 4490. Yesterday it was 29860 at 5 week 6 days! Is that normal?
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Glad it is just a uti and not something more serious!
C8linVilla
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry about the uti but yay otherwise
monjerm01
by Monica on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank goodness that's all it was!

Hope you feel better soon!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)