• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else have some serious nerves!

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:26 AM
  • 5 Replies
Well I am 4w+3d... and I was doing fantastic at keeping calm and now poof I'm worrying about my boobs not hurting for a bit or I've had nausea since I found out and I will feel awful for 3 days then it's gone and I panic.. I had a rough pregnancy with my son 4 years ago so i think that's plaguing me and stopping me from feeling excited. I'm too worried to let myself get excited! How do you ladies keep calm and not anxious about all the what ifs that can happen in the dreaded 1st tri
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamak3211
by Kristin on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:33 AM
I am much more nervous this time than with my last. I think partly because I am in shock that I actually am pregnant. But my symptoms come and go so I worry too. It is nerve wracking!
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Just try to take deep breathes and keep calm. The stress can be harmful!

I just try not to think about the bad and focus on the good.
Khooks
by Jessica on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:54 PM
No advice I've been a basket case worrying about another mc, but my ultrasound helped me a lot. I didn't see the heartbeat yet but it eased a lot of my tensions.
monjerm01
by Monica on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:17 PM
I'm so right there with you all!!

I keep checking my boobs every little while to see if they still hurt but I'm nauseous ALL DAY LONG so that helps ease my mind a bit..

All those worries cross my mind daily but I try to just think good thoughts and say lots of prayers!
nervousmommytob
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:53 PM
At what point can you go for an ultrasound. I think at 4w it would be pointless right now
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)