Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

name ideas lol

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:00 PM
  • 5 Replies
I know its WAY early but all my girls have the ah sound at the end of there names olivia, illianna, and lucia

For a girl i want to stick with the ah sound but i dont want super common names like alicia.

My son is bentley so for a boy i want a ley name. But to not stsrt with b so no bradley or blakely.

Anyone got name ideas? Mainly for boy i cant find anything i like. Charley is the only boy name i can think of haha.

What yall thinking?
Yall thinking names? What do you like? Are you going to tell everyone or keep it secret?
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
C8linVilla
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:01 PM
I do really like Wesley christian. But xidk that hubs will.
C8linVilla
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:00 PM
Adrianna marie or arianna marie
moranomama69
by New Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 1:58 AM
For a boy we r naming him after his dad Jeremy James and if we have a girl we r naming her Lorelai Roselynn
wmendes
by Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 5:10 AM

my bf wants to name him after himself...so Albert Jr. It was his grandfather's and my great grandfather's name too, so we like that aspect. I told him I get to chose the middle name...probably Tovar after my late uncle.

if it's a girl,we're either naming her Bella (or a name that ends in Bella. Like Anabella) after my late grandmother or Marina after his late aunt. Angela will be the middle name after my late aunt.

I like your ideas =) I like Charley!!

for a girl, what about something like Luna? Leah? 

good luck!!

KatieFlower
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 1:55 PM
I like the name Wesley that you chose!
If it's a girl I like Freya
I don't know for a boy

I am waiting until birth to find out the gender since I have 2 boys and a girl already
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)