• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cramping?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:12 PM
  • 6 Replies
Anyone else having mild to moderate cramping? It feels like my period cramps. No bleeding but it can get pretty intense so it's freaking me out that something is wrong.
It's down the front of my legs too (just like my period cramps) but no bleeding at all. I did throw hubby a bone today and DTD and also was on my feet for about an hour or 2 whole making dinner and it seemed to get worse after I was on my feet for so long. Anyone else having this problem?
As for my other symptoms I'm really gassy (both ends), mild nausea but not too bad, exhaustion hits me at about noon and 6-7 pm, sore boobs. I think that's about it. Oh and I have to pee more today lol.

Also kinda random but those of you who have 2 other kids when did you start to show with your second pregnancy? I'm pretty slim and am wondering when I'll start to show this time
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DutchOven
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:23 PM
I have also been cramping, from what I've heard that's pretty normal. Sometimes when there uterus cramps you can feel it in your thigh muscles. I had the Mirena and immediately had horrible thigh cramps, I went back to my doctor and she told me it was my uterus cramping. I hope this helps!

Quoting ckapps4911: Anyone else having mild to moderate cramping? It feels like my period cramps. No bleeding but it can get pretty intense so it's freaking me out that something is wrong.
It's down the front of my legs too (just like my period cramps) but no bleeding at all. I did throw hubby a bone today and DTD and also was on my feet for about an hour or 2 whole making dinner and it seemed to get worse after I was on my feet for so long. Anyone else having this problem?
As for my other symptoms I'm really gassy (both ends), mild nausea but not too bad, exhaustion hits me at about noon and 6-7 pm, sore boobs. I think that's about it. Oh and I have to pee more today lol.

Also kinda random but those of you who have 2 other kids when did you start to show with your second pregnancy? I'm pretty slim and am wondering when I'll start to show this time
ckapps4911
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:32 PM
Yes it does!!! All my Dr told me was to drink more water and didn't try to explain anything. It took me 16 months to get pregnant so I'm so scared to lose this baby!!! I think when I'm further along (like 6-7 weeks) I'll calm down some... Ish why but that seems like a safer range then 4 weeks lol.
Tho my Dr is letting me get a blood draw done tomorrow just for my peace of mind to check my progesterone and hcg levels. So that's nice :)
I just can't wait for the ultrasound on the 30th so I can see it with my own eyes and know it's in the right place and the heart is beating. Until then I think it won't be real and I'll just be scared.
Tho I have noticed my cramping gets worse when I have to pee lol

Quoting DutchOven: I have also been cramping, from what I've heard that's pretty normal. Sometimes when there uterus cramps you can feel it in your thigh muscles. I had the Mirena and immediately had horrible thigh cramps, I went back to my doctor and she told me it was my uterus cramping. I hope this helps!

Quoting ckapps4911: Anyone else having mild to moderate cramping? It feels like my period cramps. No bleeding but it can get pretty intense so it's freaking me out that something is wrong.

DutchOven
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:38 PM
That is so funny you say that because my does too, or when I cough which is weird. This is my first pregnancy so I don't know by personal experience but my SIL said with both her pregnancies she cramped until 8/9 weeks. This second pregnancy she also had sorting and cramping at 22 weeks and the baby is perfectly healthy. I wouldn't worry too much, just focus on enjoying it!

Quoting ckapps4911: Yes it does!!! All my Dr told me was to drink more water and didn't try to explain anything. It took me 16 months to get pregnant so I'm so scared to lose this baby!!! I think when I'm further along (like 6-7 weeks) I'll calm down some... Ish why but that seems like a safer range then 4 weeks lol.
Tho my Dr is letting me get a blood draw done tomorrow just for my peace of mind to check my progesterone and hcg levels. So that's nice :)
I just can't wait for the ultrasound on the 30th so I can see it with my own eyes and know it's in the right place and the heart is beating. Until then I think it won't be real and I'll just be scared.
Tho I have noticed my cramping gets worse when I have to pee lol

Quoting DutchOven: I have also been cramping, from what I've heard that's pretty normal. Sometimes when there uterus cramps you can feel it in your thigh muscles. I had the Mirena and immediately had horrible thigh cramps, I went back to my doctor and she told me it was my uterus cramping. I hope this helps!

maybebaby83
by Heather on Jan. 7, 2015 at 8:28 AM
I cramped a ton with my first and this pregnancy..all normal! Saw my little bean and the heartbeat yesterday! This time the cramping was so intense I had miscarriage dreams :( all is well though!

As for showing I showed slower with #2 and my 3rd pregnancy (the one I lost at 15 weeks) I never showed at all. I think it just depends on your body though.
C8linVilla
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 10:30 AM
I never get cramping but dont take that bad i dont get morning sickness either i never get any signs. Im pregnant with number 5 andf i cant suck it in at all. I have a belly and i suck it in 24/7 even at home so its weird for me not to be able to but its just bloating this early.
KatieFlower
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 1:51 PM
Not cramping here I'm 5 weeks but this is my 4th so maybe that is why
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)