Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What made you decide to find out or not?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:38 AM
  • 12 Replies
Some parents like to be prepared and others love a surprise. What are your reasons for wanting to know or not?
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tina_a
by Christina on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:50 AM
My reasoning is cause i wanna buy stuff lol
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:32 AM

I need to know so I can start preparing for babys arrival. I'm a bargin shopper and don't like to pay full price for things so i can't just wait until baby comes up to say oh look we need girl/boy stuff and have nothing on sale!

nomadbrat83
by Amanda on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:58 AM
I have to plan and be prepared.
Loving19mommy92
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:30 AM
I need to know. I thought of waiting then realized I gotta buy stuff be prepared and if she's another girl I need lots of girly stuff and then there are sales I hate paying full price and clothe diapers are cute but I want cute girly designs if this one is a girl not boring white ones because I don't know.
tina_a
by Christina on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:32 AM
I love deals! I actually already got the car seat and stroller cause it was pretty cheap on black Friday.

Quoting jobberwocky:

I need to know so I can start preparing for babys arrival. I'm a bargin shopper and don't like to pay full price for things so i can't just wait until baby comes up to say oh look we need girl/boy stuff and have nothing on sale!

answeredprayer
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:27 PM
I already have the major stuff as gender neutral and I plan to buy clothes for both genders and just give away the clothes I don't use. So not finding out the gender isn't a big deal to us. I want to be surprised for once and I think it would make the anticipation that much greater.
monjerm01
by Monica on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:05 PM
I've always wanted it to be a surprise BUT I don't think I can wait till the end..

If it is a boy we have to buy all new stuff.. If it's another girl, we are pretty much prepared just need to buy some clothes.
tyrelsmom
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:13 PM
I don't know if we will. Really we don't need much anyway. Boy or girl.
garda15
by Member on Jan. 15, 2015 at 10:38 PM

I'm letting DH decide if we find out or not.... its his first biological child (I have twins from my first husband who passed away).  I don't want anymore after this one, which I agreed to because he wants a biological child, so whatever makes him happy LOL

brightstar28
by Ryan on Jan. 16, 2015 at 10:36 AM

I hate suprises.  Hate them.  I need to know what it is so I can plan.  Also, I really hate gender neutral stuff.  If it's a boy, he'll be all boy.  If it's a girl, pink and purple and sparkly and tutus.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)