Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whose cramping?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:31 PM
  • 13 Replies
Who all is cramping and already had an ultrasound and baby is okay? I swear I'm not freaking out!!! That's a lie, anyone care to share their symptoms and help me feel better?
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ckapps4911
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 5:39 PM
I'm cramping a lot too.... I haven't had an ultrasound yet tho. I'm trying to keep my cool and not call my obgyn and beg for one. I think since it's my second pregnancy things are just stretching and moving a lot faster this time around. I'll be 6 weeks on Friday. My first ultrasound is on the 30th at 8 weeks so just 2 weeks left to stay calm and wait it out lol. I get cramps on my left side, on my right side, cramps that feel like AF and so much more. But I notice them a lot after I go pee (like once my bladder deflates it's all going back into the space my bladder was taking up so that's what causes it type thing)
Stephanie3804
by Stephanie on Jan. 14, 2015 at 6:01 PM

I've noticed cramping a lot today. This is baby #4 for me and I don't remember period like cramps like this with my others. I'll be five weeks tomorrow and am trying to stay calm as well.

answeredprayer
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 6:39 PM
I have been cramping like crazy, but no ultrasound. I cramped with my other pregnancies too.
tyrelsmom
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:03 PM
No ultrasound but i had cramping with all my babies. It's your uterus growing.
Mom2five87
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:04 PM
I've been having cramps daily but they are mild. My ultrasound is coming up on Monday.
_Crazy_Beauty
by Tracey on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:05 PM
I've been cramping a little most days. Even had some bleeding/spotting pretty constant some days more than others. Had an ultrasound last Friday and the heart breast was strong. Was told it could be my progesterone but they came great so I'm not sure why this is happening. Very nerve racking though
eChard
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:04 PM
My last pregnancy the cramping was awful. I felt like my back would break. Everything was fine. This time I have mild cramping and hope it doesn't get any worse.
maybebaby83
by Heather on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:49 PM
I've cramped a ton this pregnancy..I saw baby (and a heartbeat) last week :)
Molly1205
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:54 PM
I've had a lot. Mostly lower left back and lower left stomach
monjerm01
by Monica on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:16 PM
I've had a few here and but nothing serious.. I've heard a lot of women say it's from your uterus stretching..

Hard to stay calm during pregnancy!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)