Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: plans for today 1/20

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 1:51 PM
  • 7 Replies
I just picked up Savannah (our youngest) from preschool, came home to eat lunch and I guess I'll dust and vacuum..

I hate to actually do anything but I need to stop being so lazy!! I've been a little nauseous today but mostly just tired.

What are your plans for today and how are you feeling?
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SchatziBee
by Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:36 PM

My day is over! We had Montessori Co-op this morning and laid low until my older daughter came home from school and soccer. Spent a little while recuperating from car sickness/morning sickness that is threatening to start up. Finally Facetimed with my Best Friend to tell her the news which is a lovely way to finish a day! 

brightstar28
by Ryan on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
My day has come to an end finally! Work til 11:30, lunch with the district children's council I'm involved with, Meeting with them from 1-4, then stopped and picked up some diapers. Now we're home, eating dinner, and hopefully Reese will go to bed at a decent time since he didn't nap again today!
Duenov30
by Katlyn on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:41 PM
I had a pretty lazy day! My husband was supposed to go out of town for work today but he woke up puking so he's home for a few days which was kinda nice that they didn't make him go! Me and the little boys had dinner at my moms and hung out there most of the day so he could relax! I'm so tired already and it's not even 7. I'm literally 4.1 I feel like it's early to be so exhausted!
RoseTbb
by Rosemary on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:31 PM

Dropped off the kids at child care, went to work, had my formal observation, and found out I was pregnant. Tada! Back home thinking what to make for dinner.

monjerm01
by Monica on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww how neat!

We FaceTime my SIL's all the time, our girls love it!

Quoting SchatziBee:

My day is over! We had Montessori Co-op this morning and laid low until my older daughter came home from school and soccer. Spent a little while recuperating from car sickness/morning sickness that is threatening to start up. Finally Facetimed with my Best Friend to tell her the news which is a lovely way to finish a day! 

monjerm01
by Monica on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm ALWAYS exhausted!!!!!

All.day.everyday!

Quoting Duenov30: I had a pretty lazy day! My husband was supposed to go out of town for work today but he woke up puking so he's home for a few days which was kinda nice that they didn't make him go! Me and the little boys had dinner at my moms and hung out there most of the day so he could relax! I'm so tired already and it's not even 7. I'm literally 4.1 I feel like it's early to be so exhausted!
monjerm01
by Monica on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:53 PM
Congrats and welcome to the group!

Quoting RoseTbb:

Dropped off the kids at child care, went to work, had my formal observation, and found out I was pregnant. Tada! Back home thinking what to make for dinner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)