Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Wardrobe

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:25 PM
  • 8 Replies
Well it looks Like when I get paid I will be buying a some new pants, underwear and bras! underwear are way to tight in the thighs, pants and I can't button and of course some new shirts because my tatas are getting a bit to snug in them...but for right now I'll do the rubber band trick with the pants and suffer with the underoos for a bit longer
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
monjerm01
by Monica on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:42 PM
I'm a SAHM so leggings, yoga pants and pjs are all I wear.. I know if I put on a pair of jeans they would not fit right so I have not attempted to..

I too need a few new things.. I think I'm gonna wait till it gets a little warmer and yoga capri pants and tank tops will be my new best friends!!
mommyof3boys28
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:01 PM
I live in Northwest Wisconsin and we are in the middle of winter so we kind of have dress a bit warmer.

Quoting monjerm01: I'm a SAHM so leggings, yoga pants and pjs are all I wear.. I know if I put on a pair of jeans they would not fit right so I have not attempted to..

I too need a few new things.. I think I'm gonna wait till it gets a little warmer and yoga capri pants and tank tops will be my new best friends!!
monjerm01
by Monica on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
It's cold here too so I stick to pull over sweaters, yoga pants and sweat pants from Aero :)

Quoting mommyof3boys28: I live in Northwest Wisconsin and we are in the middle of winter so we kind of have dress a bit warmer.

Quoting monjerm01: I'm a SAHM so leggings, yoga pants and pjs are all I wear.. I know if I put on a pair of jeans they would not fit right so I have not attempted to..

nomadbrat83
by Amanda on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:27 PM
Leggings, maternity skirts, and yoga pants are my friend right now. But need some maternity work pants
Khooks
by Jessica on Feb. 2, 2015 at 8:57 AM
Just had to unbutton my pants yesterday. Was hoping to get to spring before buying. I think I will tough t out in yoga pants until warmer weather. I don't want to but clothes for 2 months
Callaly
by Member on Feb. 2, 2015 at 9:17 AM

I am going to be going probably around March/April. 

Right now I am fine and comfortable in my clothes, I think I've actually lost some weight :) 

SchatziBee
by Member on Feb. 2, 2015 at 9:59 AM

I forgot how new underware becomes important so early on! My Target order is going in this evening. :) 

We are starting to really warm up and I'm missing adding a conceling caridgan over my maxi dresses. Neighbors are going to figure it out soon enough with how quickly I've popped out, time to track down some maternity shorts and call it good! 

mamak3211
by Kristin on Feb. 2, 2015 at 10:02 AM
I have been having to unbutton my jeans and have spent thr past few days in sweats/leggings. It's time to pull out the maternity jeans! I ordered some online clearance maternity clothes from old Navy for really cheap but it is all spring/summer clothes. My shirts and underwear still fit and I have bras and some winter maternity shirts from last pregnancy but I'm not big enough for them... yet lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)