Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

exciting news

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:22 AM
  • 9 Replies
I get my fetal doppler :) bad news is that it feels like -30 and it has to sit in my mailbox till I get home an that's not till 530 :(
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
monjerm01
by Monica on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:08 AM
How exciting!

It should probably be ok in the mail.
tina_a
by Christina on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:34 PM
I agree! That's awesome you got it though! I know I couldn't wait to use mine the first time lol.

Quoting monjerm01: How exciting!

It should probably be ok in the mail.
RubyDoobie
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:42 PM

how soon can we hear the heartbeat with the doppler? I have a 3mhz one but I am only 7-1/2 weeks since conception and haven't even tried yet.

mnmo3bb
by Amy on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:09 PM

fun! I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the placenta sound and the heartbeat haha with my 4th they couldn't find her heartbeat at the dr's at 10 or 16 weeks and even had trouble in labor... I want to go in to hear this little one's heartbeat right after 10 weeks but if they can't find it that won't help put my mind at ease!!! LOL 

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:52 PM

i keep wanting to get a doppler, but cant decide whether or not i should. 

answeredprayer
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:49 PM
Yay. I am anxiously awaiting mine to get here.
monjerm01
by Monica on Feb. 18, 2015 at 6:08 PM
This is me exactly!

This is our last so I just feel like we survived the first two without one so I'm sure we would make it this time lol.

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:04 PM
Quoting monjerm01: This is me exactly!

This is our last so I just feel like we survived the first two without one so I'm sure we would make it this time lol.

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

Exactly. Same here. And I feel like once I can find the heartbeat myself I'll only have a couple weeks before I can feel movements and then I'll feel like I won't need to hear it bc I'll know baby is fine in there and that's the only reason I would get one. And this is our last so then I would just get rid of it anyways.
monjerm01
by Monica on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:16 PM
Yes!! And they are quite a bit of money for the couple of months you will use it :/

Soooo, I will probably not get one lol!

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:
Quoting monjerm01: This is me exactly!

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

Exactly. Same here. And I feel like once I can find the heartbeat myself I'll only have a couple weeks before I can feel movements and then I'll feel like I won't need to hear it bc I'll know baby is fine in there and that's the only reason I would get one. And this is our last so then I would just get rid of it anyways.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)