Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spotting:(

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:45 AM
  • 14 Replies
So I'm 9 weeks today. Sick as shit pretty much all the time. I just threw up like 15 minutes ago. I went to pee and have some brown spotting now:( no sex or anything. I know brown is old but now I'm freaking out. I've had 2 missed miscarriages that both stopped developing before 8 weeks. I was never sick with those. Only with my boys. I go we'd for my ultrasound so I know since it's brown they'll just tell me to wait until then but now I'm going to stress for 2 days:(
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
monjerm01
by Monica on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:14 AM
I know its hard (I would be freaking the hell out), but stressing might make it worse... As long as it stays brown and doesn't turn red, you should be fine.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!!

Keep us updated.
Duenov30
by Katlyn on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:20 AM
I will! Thank you! I'm so freaking nervous ugh. I thought I was good bc I've inly been sick with my healthy pregnancies and I've been sick as crap for a few weeks now and it has gradually gotten worse the further I've along I've gotten. If I have anymore I'm going to call

Quoting monjerm01: I know its hard (I would be freaking the hell out), but stressing might make it worse... As long as it stays brown and doesn't turn red, you should be fine.

Keep us updated.
mnmo3bb
by Amy on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:57 PM

I'm sorry, I've had brown & pink & red too this pregnancy. Being sick is a great symptom, hope in 2 days you see the heartbeat!

Duenov30
by Katlyn on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:59 PM
Thank you! Me too! Pregnancy is stressful! I'm glad everything has been good for you with the spotting!!

Quoting mnmo3bb:

I'm sorry, I've had brown & pink & red too this pregnancy. Being sick is a great symptom, hope in 2 days you see the heartbeat!

mnmo3bb
by Amy on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:05 PM

The day I finally tested we ran to the ER because I had bled like a period for a day a half... when it stopped though I thought that weird and finally sent my husband to grab a test. The T line was VERY pink lol at the ER they found the heartbeat and the baby measured 6w6d lol I usually find out around 4 weeks lol anyway, the spotting really tapered off, I took it easy, quit drinking pregnancy tea/red raspberry leaf tea for menstrual cycle regulation (not suppose to in the first tri and I would have stoppped sooner if I knew I was pregnant..)

anyway I went 5 whole days with nothing, not even brown then had pink again :( Now I'm 5 days no spotting again and hoping to stay that way! Seeing the heartbeat already really helps put my mind at ease but it's 2 weeks and 3 days until my next ultrasound and I'm trying hard not to worry. 

Quoting Duenov30: Thank you! Me too! Pregnancy is stressful! I'm glad everything has been good for you with the spotting!!
Quoting mnmo3bb:

Duenov30
by Katlyn on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:53 PM
I just had a little bit of brown on the panty liner and then a tiny bit when I wiped right after but nothing sine with no cramping so fingers crossed. Ugh it's going to be forever before wed gets here! Hopefully your spotting holds off! Man just thinking about having all your spotting makes me a nervous freaking wreck!

Quoting mnmo3bb:

The day I finally tested we ran to the ER because I had bled like a period for a day a half... when it stopped though I thought that weird and finally sent my husband to grab a test. The T line was VERY pink lol at the ER they found the heartbeat and the baby measured 6w6d lol I usually find out around 4 weeks lol anyway, the spotting really tapered off, I took it easy, quit drinking pregnancy tea/red raspberry leaf tea for menstrual cycle regulation (not suppose to in the first tri and I would have stoppped sooner if I knew I was pregnant..)

anyway I went 5 whole days with nothing, not even brown then had pink again :( Now I'm 5 days no spotting again and hoping to stay that way! Seeing the heartbeat already really helps put my mind at ease but it's 2 weeks and 3 days until my next ultrasound and I'm trying hard not to worry. 

Quoting Duenov30: Thank you! Me too! Pregnancy is stressful! I'm glad everything has been good for you with the spotting!!

Quoting mnmo3bb:

tina_a
by Christina on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Monica takes the words out of my mouth every time lol:)

Quoting monjerm01: I know its hard (I would be freaking the hell out), but stressing might make it worse... As long as it stays brown and doesn't turn red, you should be fine.

Keep us updated.
_Crazy_Beauty
by Tracey on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:09 PM
Let's hope it's nothing being sick still is a good sign.
Duenov30
by Katlyn on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:10 PM
That's what my doc always sd. Every first Appointment the first thing he asks is if I have been sick but after I spotted I started googling and now I'm freaked out

Quoting _Crazy_Beauty: Let's hope it's nothing being sick still is a good sign.
_Crazy_Beauty
by Tracey on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:13 PM
When you're sick or have an issue. Google can be the devil. It'll have you thinking your dying when you really just have a cold. Take it super easy the next few days and I pray you get good news at your visit!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)