Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your most comfortable thing to wear?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:17 PM
  • 8 Replies
Are your clothes too snug to wear? What are you wearing these days?
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Curlgurl
by Aubrey on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:42 PM
Probably yoga pants but I mostly wear my jeans still with a rubber band around the button. It's working right now but I'll probably need my maternity stuff soon.
eChard
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 8:51 PM
My pajamas and the most comfortable thing is my bed, can't seem to get enough sleep...zzzzz
monjerm01
by Monica on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:38 PM
I love my bed too, cannot.get.out.

Quoting eChard: My pajamas and the most comfortable thing is my bed, can't seem to get enough sleep...zzzzz
monjerm01
by Monica on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:39 PM
Yoga pants when I'm out and pjs when I'm home.. Anything comfortable!
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:10 PM

yoga pants and sweatshirts. i'm in hobo mode. my tummy is VERY sensitive with any pressure on it so jeans (even with the hair tie looped) and my work pants are extremely uncomfortable. I bought maternity leggings the other day so tomorrow I'll be wearing my preggo leggings and a preggo tunic so hopefully I'll make it through the 5 hour shift OK.

ChristinaH
by Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 7:13 AM
I'm still wearing my regular clothes. My jeans are starting to get snug but I'm not big enough for maternity yet
Duenov30
by Katlyn on Mar. 5, 2015 at 8:02 AM
Yogas!
Duenov30
by Katlyn on Mar. 5, 2015 at 8:03 AM
My stomach has been so sensitive this time too. I've never had that with either of my other pregnancies! I can't stand pressure on it at all. Even just rolling from side to belly to other side in bed I notice how sensitive it is!

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

yoga pants and sweatshirts. i'm in hobo mode. my tummy is VERY sensitive with any pressure on it so jeans (even with the hair tie looped) and my work pants are extremely uncomfortable. I bought maternity leggings the other day so tomorrow I'll be wearing my preggo leggings and a preggo tunic so hopefully I'll make it through the 5 hour shift OK.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)