Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nursery ideas

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:40 PM
  • 32 Replies
I know this was posted before, but now that many of us have found out the gender, what nursery ideas do you have?
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Khooks
by Jessica on May. 7, 2015 at 3:43 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We are doing purple, lavender, and aqua. Pinterest and Etsy have been awesome for ideas.
mnmo3bb
by Amy on May. 7, 2015 at 5:04 PM

Baby will be with us, I'm not really doing a theme, I haven't gotten to shop much... I'll be reusing my son's stuff and he had lots of blue & monkeys & trucks. I want to put up wall stickers but haven't even looked at options yet lol 

Khooks
by Jessica on May. 7, 2015 at 5:08 PM
Baby will sleep with us for a while but night feedings I will go in there and change her and feed in the rocker so we don't wake each other up. So I want to decorate lol and my son we did the same and by the time he was in his nursery he hated it so I think I will put her in there at least once a day to get used to it.

Quoting mnmo3bb:

Baby will be with us, I'm not really doing a theme, I haven't gotten to shop much... I'll be reusing my son's stuff and he had lots of blue & monkeys & trucks. I want to put up wall stickers but haven't even looked at options yet lol 

Duenov30
by Katlyn on May. 7, 2015 at 6:21 PM
Baby will be with us for awhile too. Since this one is a girl after 2 boys I told my husband I want an accent wall I guess you call it lol. I want the wall that her crib will be against to have pink glitter stripes! I don't even care if it looks dumb, I want glitter lol!! I love all the pictures you posted!!! Those colors are amazing!!!
findingmyself14
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 6:24 PM
The baby will sleep in a crib in our room until 1. Her bedding will be minnie mouse. My other daughters bedding & bathrooms are minnie to.
Khooks
by Jessica on May. 7, 2015 at 6:34 PM
Lol! I figure she will have so much pink I wanted to do something different with the nursery.

Quoting Duenov30: Baby will be with us for awhile too. Since this one is a girl after 2 boys I told my husband I want an accent wall I guess you call it lol. I want the wall that her crib will be against to have pink glitter stripes! I don't even care if it looks dumb, I want glitter lol!! I love all the pictures you posted!!! Those colors are amazing!!!
Khooks
by Jessica on May. 7, 2015 at 6:35 PM
Minnie Mouse is cute!

Quoting findingmyself14: The baby will sleep in a crib in our room until 1. Her bedding will be minnie mouse. My other daughters bedding & bathrooms are minnie to.
mnmo3bb
by Amy on May. 7, 2015 at 8:11 PM
Oh yea I should clarify, baby won't have a room of his own ever lol only our first two did (boy and girl) rest start in our rooms until 2-2.5 or so and then join the older sibling... Our toddler now sleeps with us still but usually in his own bed so he'll be in the boy room soon :)

Quoting Khooks: Baby will sleep with us for a while but night feedings I will go in there and change her and feed in the rocker so we don't wake each other up. So I want to decorate lol and my son we did the same and by the time he was in his nursery he hated it so I think I will put her in there at least once a day to get used to it.

Quoting mnmo3bb:

mnmo3bb
by Amy on May. 7, 2015 at 8:13 PM
I really like this, I'm color illerate so I would ha e never thought to put these colors together! I did blue green and brown with my last boy thinking he'd be brown hair and eyes like the other boys... Then he was blonde and blue eyes like the girls! I really like baby blue on baby boys and dressing then like babies for as long as I can lol

Quoting Khooks:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We are doing purple, lavender, and aqua. Pinterest and Etsy have been awesome for ideas.
Khooks
by Jessica on May. 7, 2015 at 8:25 PM
That makes sense lol I always liked the idea of a big close family 😊

Quoting mnmo3bb: Oh yea I should clarify, baby won't have a room of his own ever lol only our first two did (boy and girl) rest start in our rooms until 2-2.5 or so and then join the older sibling... Our toddler now sleeps with us still but usually in his own bed so he'll be in the boy room soon :)

Quoting Khooks: Baby will sleep with us for a while but night feedings I will go in there and change her and feed in the rocker so we don't wake each other up. So I want to decorate lol and my son we did the same and by the time he was in his nursery he hated it so I think I will put her in there at least once a day to get used to it.

Quoting mnmo3bb:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)