Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do Braxton Hicks contractions make you excited or nervous?

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:25 AM
  • 4 Replies
Are you having Braxton Hicks contractions? How often do you have them and how long are they lasting?
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
novella0708
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:29 AM

I'm not sure how long they last because I haven't timed them, but they only happen when we're going for a walk, shopping, or cleaning. They make me excited because I didn't get them last time and so I felt unprepared when labor came.

Thewife06
by Brooke on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Both. They make me nervous because I NEED him to stay out for at least another 2 weeks. They make me excited because I know I'm in the home stretch. They come and go without rhyme or reason. 

tyrelsmom
by Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Right now nervous. Need her to stay in until tomorrow so I can gave my midwife. After that a little of both. I actually really want to have a September baby but for silly reasons so if it doesn't happen that's ok. But kinda hoping she stays in until at least the first.
Khooks
by Jessica on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:02 PM
Used to make me nervous because I was early but now they make me feel nothing because I have them non stop usually they are regular and I used to get excited but they always fizzle out so now it's just meh I want real labor not this crap lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)