Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which picture do I look bigger in?

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:28 AM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am thinking something over in my head and just need opinions. Thanks ladies! 

by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Khooks
by Jessica on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:10 AM
I think first but I think baby is just higher.
tina_a
by Christina on Aug. 8, 2015 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Same here

Quoting Khooks: I think first but I think baby is just higher.
Thewife06
by Brooke on Aug. 8, 2015 at 11:54 AM

The first was taken on Monday and the second was taken last night. He was pushing out like crazy, I think he has given up and can no longer stretch out like he was. As of Monday, I KNOW he had 'dropped' because I got a quick ultrasound and my doc told me that if I went into labor to hurry up and get my butt to the hospital, lol. 

Monday my 'fundal height' was measuring 4 weeks ahead and I'm thinking that the way he was pushing out is what caused it to read that way. Meh, I get another ultrasound out if the deal, so I won't say I'm too upset. ;) I just had a woman walk up to me last night and say 'how... How did you SHRINK from when I saw you a few days ago?! Baby bellies don't SHRINK!' So I told her I was wondering the same thing since he couldn't drop anymore without labor. I'm 99% sure he has just given up in stretching out and is in a normal! not trying to kill his mommy! type of position. 

Khooks
by Jessica on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:00 PM
Lol! My baby is in a ball and has been in all the ultrasounds everyone says it looks like a ball under my shirt. I took ds to he park yesterday and some girls dad was told his daughter I was trying to steal her ball when we were leaving. She freaked for a second lol.

Quoting Thewife06:

The first was taken on Monday and the second was taken last night. He was pushing out like crazy, I think he has given up and can no longer stretch out like he was. As of Monday, I KNOW he had 'dropped' because I got a quick ultrasound and my doc told me that if I went into labor to hurry up and get my butt to the hospital, lol. 

Monday my 'fundal height' was measuring 4 weeks ahead and I'm thinking that the way he was pushing out is what caused it to read that way. Meh, I get another ultrasound out if the deal, so I won't say I'm too upset. ;) I just had a woman walk up to me last night and say 'how... How did you SHRINK from when I saw you a few days ago?! Baby bellies don't SHRINK!' So I told her I was wondering the same thing since he couldn't drop anymore without labor. I'm 99% sure he has just given up in stretching out and is in a normal! not trying to kill his mommy! type of position. 

Thewife06
by Brooke on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:11 PM
Hahahaha! That is SUCH a dad move! And just purely hilarious. I would have added in 'not only stealing it, but I ATE it!' And then would have shown her my tummy.

My son has been head down for a couple of months, one foot pushing up, on foot to one side, and the other side has a baby butt pushing out. Lopsided tummy. But now it's actually ROUND and like a normal pregnant belly. Funny, as soon as he stopped pushing like crazy a ton of the pain I was having went away. And my belly got smaller. Then I can also walk without looking like a TOTAL penguin. Waddle waddle waddle. But I can waddle a little bit less. Lol

Quoting Khooks: Lol! My baby is in a ball and has been in all the ultrasounds everyone says it looks like a ball under my shirt. I took ds to he park yesterday and some girls dad was told his daughter I was trying to steal her ball when we were leaving. She freaked for a second lol.

Quoting Thewife06:

Khooks
by Jessica on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:39 PM
Lol! I should've said that! I'm shy I never think of anything to say. And I hate the waddle! My hips and public bone hurt so bad I have to choice but to waddle and kind of lean back dh makes fun of me.

Quoting Thewife06: Hahahaha! That is SUCH a dad move! And just purely hilarious. I would have added in 'not only stealing it, but I ATE it!' And then would have shown her my tummy.

My son has been head down for a couple of months, one foot pushing up, on foot to one side, and the other side has a baby butt pushing out. Lopsided tummy. But now it's actually ROUND and like a normal pregnant belly. Funny, as soon as he stopped pushing like crazy a ton of the pain I was having went away. And my belly got smaller. Then I can also walk without looking like a TOTAL penguin. Waddle waddle waddle. But I can waddle a little bit less. Lol

Quoting Khooks: Lol! My baby is in a ball and has been in all the ultrasounds everyone says it looks like a ball under my shirt. I took ds to he park yesterday and some girls dad was told his daughter I was trying to steal her ball when we were leaving. She freaked for a second lol.

Quoting Thewife06:

Thewife06
by Brooke on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:00 PM
Haha, my husband was making fun of me one day so I quietly said 'shut up!' Playing with him but my son overheard me. He went 'MOMMY! You don't tell daddy to shut up! That's SO MEAN!' And all we could do was laugh and explain that mommy was playing with daddy and we are the only ones who are allowed to tell each other to shut up.

Quoting Khooks: Lol! I should've said that! I'm shy I never think of anything to say. And I hate the waddle! My hips and public bone hurt so bad I have to choice but to waddle and kind of lean back dh makes fun of me.

Quoting Thewife06: Hahahaha! That is SUCH a dad move! And just purely hilarious. I would have added in 'not only stealing it, but I ATE it!' And then would have shown her my tummy.

Quoting Thewife06:

Duenov30
by Katlyn on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:22 PM
I agree def looks lower in the second!
Thewife06
by Brooke on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:28 PM
Usually lower = harder time walking, right? He was being so mean to me that now that he has stopped trying to bust through with his feet I can actually walk without massive pain! Still pain, but not to where I'm crying from it!

Quoting Duenov30: I agree def looks lower in the second!
Duenov30
by Katlyn on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:49 PM
I would think it'd be more pressure. That's how I am when mine is low I feel like I walk funny lol and that's good no massive pain!

Quoting Thewife06: Usually lower = harder time walking, right? He was being so mean to me that now that he has stopped trying to bust through with his feet I can actually walk without massive pain! Still pain, but not to where I'm crying from it!

Quoting Duenov30: I agree def looks lower in the second!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)