Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any pregos?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:29 PM
  • 22 Replies
Not me!! Just wondering if any moms in here are expecting another little one...
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tina_a
by Christina on Aug. 19, 2016 at 8:17 AM
I am! Due March 25. I tell you what through between being pregnant and having a very active little one I'm exhausted!!!
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Aug. 19, 2016 at 10:36 AM

Not here. Which is good...but darn it I cant wait for other babies in the family. I JUST WANT TO BE AN AUNT IS THAT SO HARD lol. (Yes it is).

My son's stepmom is having a baby in the next 2-3 weeks so I'm pretty excited for her. I can snuggle a tiny bundle again! Makenna is still little I think, but she's too squirmy and now that I'm weaning her (for my own selfish reasons, bad mom) we only snuggle when she's nursing in the middle of the night and we're both dead to the world then lol

complextrina
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2016 at 10:52 AM
Congratulations!

Quoting tina_a: I am! Due March 25. I tell you what through between being pregnant and having a very active little one I'm exhausted!!!
complextrina
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2016 at 10:53 AM
I think that's awesome that you have such a good relationship with your sons stepmom!

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

Not here. Which is good...but darn it I cant wait for other babies in the family. I JUST WANT TO BE AN AUNT IS THAT SO HARD lol. (Yes it is).

My son's stepmom is having a baby in the next 2-3 weeks so I'm pretty excited for her. I can snuggle a tiny bundle again! Makenna is still little I think, but she's too squirmy and now that I'm weaning her (for my own selfish reasons, bad mom) we only snuggle when she's nursing in the middle of the night and we're both dead to the world then lol

tina_a
by Christina on Aug. 20, 2016 at 2:35 PM
Thank you!

Quoting complextrina: Congratulations!

Quoting tina_a: I am! Due March 25. I tell you what through between being pregnant and having a very active little one I'm exhausted!!!
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Aug. 20, 2016 at 3:28 PM

Wednesday my ex's mom called and asked if the kids had backpacks yet (our 8yo is going into 3rd grade and my 4yo is starting pre-k in sept) so I told her that Max (my oldest) still had a good backpack from last year, and Izz didnt have one yet and she said, "I wanna get him a new one. I'm turning around to come pick up Izzy." Turns out she had my 8yo (he was at his dad's this past week so she grabbed him from there.), his 18m little brother, his stepmoms niece who's living with my ex and his wife, she's starting K this year, and my ex's niece (his mom has custody of her, i babysit her), and they were all getting backpacks lol...well. not the 18m baby lol. So she pulls in 2 minutes later and goes, "I thought 6 seats was enough when I got this truck!!" haha! My 4yo snuggles into the middle seat in the back and wave them all goodbye. A few minutes later I texted my ex's wife, K, and asked if she was kidless and free, or if the original plan was for L to take all the kids bc she had a dr appt and she said she had a dr appt and I was like, "Well come over afterwards!" So she came over and brought me a frappe and we sat and talked for a good hour and a half while L had all the kids. =D It was really nice.
Side note. My 4yo picked out a Paw Patrol 'packpack' lol. She had options galore and L said as soooon as she saw Paw Patrol she snatched it right up. =D 

Quoting complextrina: I think that's awesome that you have such a good relationship with your sons stepmom!
Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

monjerm01
by Monica on Aug. 21, 2016 at 3:16 PM
Not me.. I think we are done 😥😥😥😩😩😩😩😩😩
Khooks
by Jessica on Aug. 21, 2016 at 4:22 PM
Nope! We're done. I'm happy and sad. I mostly miss TTC and pregnancy. Its hard to let go but we have no room and no money for another lol. I have a girl and a boy and that's what I wanted so I'm happy but still hard to let go and be done with that part of life.
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Aug. 21, 2016 at 9:13 PM

whaaaat??

Quoting monjerm01: Not me.. I think we are done 😥😥😥😩😩😩😩😩😩

tina_a
by Christina on Aug. 21, 2016 at 11:34 PM
I hope your dh changes his mind I know your not ready to be done.

Quoting monjerm01: Not me.. I think we are done 😥😥😥😩😩😩😩😩😩
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)