Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

22 members

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:42 PM
  • 18 Replies

I know it is early in the month and we will get more, but it seems so quiet here with only 22 members. I keep stalking the TTC board for BFPs hoping to convince people to come to the DDG. HAHA. I can't wait until it picks up here and we can get to know each other! I have always found that if you start doing to many "get to know you" type posts too early - you just have to repeat them at the end of the month when everyone has joined lol.

So ladies - go stalk the TTC boards for new members! We need to get this board hopping!

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tessak22
by Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:47 PM

I am sure it will grow as people find out. Not many people find out immedaitely or are that tuned into their body to know they can test. I am looking forward to being back on Cafe Mom with this pregnancy.

iluvsgtlangley1
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:53 PM
I agree , although I,may be leaving the group (started spotting and the pains cramps and lower bad back aches and tests are super light again) I am wishing yall super aticky baby dust :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffluv81
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:24 PM

i am a firm stalker

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Mar. 4, 2015 at 4:16 PM

I am sure it will too. I have never known so early in the month so it is weird!

Quoting tessak22:

I am sure it will grow as people find out. Not many people find out immedaitely or are that tuned into their body to know they can test. I am looking forward to being back on Cafe Mom with this pregnancy.

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Mar. 4, 2015 at 4:17 PM

Oh no! Are you going to have blood work done or wait it out?

Quoting iluvsgtlangley1: I agree , although I,may be leaving the group (started spotting and the pains cramps and lower bad back aches and tests are super light again) I am wishing yall super aticky baby dust :'(

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Mar. 4, 2015 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I havent commented in forever but I always go and read posts when I am bored. I just like sharing in other people's joy I think!

Quoting tiffluv81:

i am a firm stalker

iluvsgtlangley1
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 4:22 PM
Dr office said they will schedule me for an 8week apt , After getting beyond frustrated and trying to explain to them , she told me if I am bleeding and going through more then a pad every two hours to go to the ER , which I understand no one can do anything if I am loosing the pregnancy but dammit they can atleast tell me what's going on . So at this point I am going to wait it out , my ff says I am 13dpo today and the tests Yesterday were obvious positive and then today you cant even see the lines on the tests in a picture

Quoting ShellBeth:

Quoting iluvsgtlangley1: I agree , although I,may be leaving the group (started spotting and the pains cramps and lower bad back aches and tests are super light again) I am wishing yall super aticky baby dust :'(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShellBeth
by Michelle on Mar. 4, 2015 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I bled alot during the beginning of my second pregnancy. I was 100% convinced that I lost the baby. After 5 days of bleeding a took another test and it was darker than before. Everything was fine! Fingers crossed for you!

Quoting iluvsgtlangley1: Dr office said they will schedule me for an 8week apt , After getting beyond frustrated and trying to explain to them , she told me if I am bleeding and going through more then a pad every two hours to go to the ER , which I understand no one can do anything if I am loosing the pregnancy but dammit they can atleast tell me what's going on . So at this point I am going to wait it out , my ff says I am 13dpo today and the tests Yesterday were obvious positive and then today you cant even see the lines on the tests in a picture
Quoting ShellBeth:

iluvsgtlangley1
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 4:39 PM
Thanks Doll , I am trying to just be numb to it at tgis point

Quoting ShellBeth:

I bled alot during the beginning of my second pregnancy. I was 100% convinced that I lost the baby. After 5 days of bleeding a took another test and it was darker than before. Everything was fine! Fingers crossed for you!

Quoting iluvsgtlangley1: Dr office said they will schedule me for an 8week apt , After getting beyond frustrated and trying to explain to them , she told me if I am bleeding and going through more then a pad every two hours to go to the ER , which I understand no one can do anything if I am loosing the pregnancy but dammit they can atleast tell me what's going on . So at this point I am going to wait it out , my ff says I am 13dpo today and the tests Yesterday were obvious positive and then today you cant even see the lines on the tests in a picture
Quoting ShellBeth:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Erindale
by Carey on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:45 PM

I'm excited for this group to get going also!  I loved my December 2010 group, I'm still very close friends with a large group of them :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)