Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello morning sickness

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:21 AM
  • 24 Replies
I have been wondering when it would start. I have been feeling great and starving, but I woke up this morning and took one sniff of my coffee and my stomach turned.
And tomorrow I'm supposed to drove for work which should be fun :( I was so excited about the trip because I'm going somewhere that had my two favorite fast food places and we don't have either here. So I'm hoping I feel good enough tomorrow to have a little unhealthy food lol. Do you ladies have morning sickness yet?
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tuckermum
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:27 AM
No and I am insanely jealous. Im ready for some more symptoms bring them on lol. How far a long are you again? I can't remember. I am 5weeks.
ShellBeth
by Michelle on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:47 AM
I'm 6 weeks 2 days. My morning sickness always started earlier with my others so I had hoped this meant it was going to pass me by this time lol. No such luck.

Quoting tuckermum: No and I am insanely jealous. Im ready for some more symptoms bring them on lol. How far a long are you again? I can't remember. I am 5weeks.
tuckermum
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:30 AM
I started a little after 5 weeks with my ds. So I am hoping soon. With my angel baby I barely had any symptoms until around 10weeks when I finally got morning sickness and then I found out at 3 months that the baby had died. So I will take any symptoms i can get so I can feel less worried. Send me any morning sickness you can ha ha. I will gladly take it. :)

Quoting ShellBeth: I'm 6 weeks 2 days. My morning sickness always started earlier with my others so I had hoped this meant it was going to pass me by this time lol. No such luck.

Quoting tuckermum: No and I am insanely jealous. Im ready for some more symptoms bring them on lol. How far a long are you again? I can't remember. I am 5weeks.
julieobug
by Julie on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:51 AM
5 weeks 1 day here and this morning I couldn't move without it starting to come up. Bluhhhh today is bad lol
ShellBeth
by Michelle on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:58 AM

How horrible :(

I hope your symptoms come soon! (Kinda - I hate wishing sickness on anyone)

Quoting tuckermum: I started a little after 5 weeks with my ds. So I am hoping soon. With my angel baby I barely had any symptoms until around 10weeks when I finally got morning sickness and then I found out at 3 months that the baby had died. So I will take any symptoms i can get so I can feel less worried. Send me any morning sickness you can ha ha. I will gladly take it. :)
Quoting ShellBeth: I'm 6 weeks 2 days. My morning sickness always started earlier with my others so I had hoped this meant it was going to pass me by this time lol. No such luck.

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:59 AM

I keep going back and forth between "dont eat so I dont throw up" and "you may as well eat something because dry heaving is just as bad as throwing up"

I am starving, but not jinxing it yet.

Quoting julieobug: 5 weeks 1 day here and this morning I couldn't move without it starting to come up. Bluhhhh today is bad lol

tuckermum
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:02 PM
Wish it on me please lol. I'm going for my blood test tomorrow. I was going to go Saturday but Ds lost my license so I have to go get a new license monday and get my blood test done. I'm so ready to be just super excited. I worried like crazy with my son.

Quoting ShellBeth:

Quoting tuckermum: I started a little after 5 weeks with my ds. So I am hoping soon. With my angel baby I barely had any symptoms until around 10weeks when I finally got morning sickness and then I found out at 3 months that the baby had died. So I will take any symptoms i can get so I can feel less worried. Send me any morning sickness you can ha ha. I will gladly take it. :)

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Ok then - I wish like crazy that you get enough morning sickness, scent aversion and fatigue for both of us and it can skip me all together!

baby dust

HAHA. In all seriousness though, I hope everything goes well tomorrow. I have never gone in for blood confirmation or to check blood counts so I am always super nervous at my first visit that my 5 pee tests were all false positives or something.

Quoting tuckermum: Wish it on me please lol. I'm going for my blood test tomorrow. I was going to go Saturday but Ds lost my license so I have to go get a new license monday and get my blood test done. I'm so ready to be just super excited. I worried like crazy with my son.
Quoting ShellBeth:

tuckermum
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:10 PM
Whoo thank you!!!

Thank you I am insanely nervous. I had a proof of pregnancy done friday so I am not the only one that got a positive. She did say it was faint though so it is making me so nervous. I really hate not knowing.

When is your first appt?

Quoting ShellBeth:

Ok then - I wish like crazy that you get enough morning sickness, scent aversion and fatigue for both of us and it can skip me all together!

baby dust

HAHA. In all seriousness though, I hope everything goes well tomorrow. I have never gone in for blood confirmation or to check blood counts so I am always super nervous at my first visit that my 5 pee tests were all false positives or something.

Quoting tuckermum: Wish it on me please lol. I'm going for my blood test tomorrow. I was going to go Saturday but Ds lost my license so I have to go get a new license monday and get my blood test done. I'm so ready to be just super excited. I worried like crazy with my son.
Quoting ShellBeth:

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:40 PM

Not until 4/6 so I have 3 weeks to wait!

Quoting tuckermum: Whoo thank you!!! Thank you I am insanely nervous. I had a proof of pregnancy done friday so I am not the only one that got a positive. She did say it was faint though so it is making me so nervous. I really hate not knowing. When is your first appt?
Quoting ShellBeth:

baby dust

Quoting ShellBeth:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)