Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so horribly sick

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:46 PM
  • 11 Replies
Since about 6,weeks (I'll be 8 weeks on Tuesday ) I have been extremely sick . I throw up so much its gotten so bad I can't keep water down sometimes I've been in the hospital twice now from dehydration . I've had to get an I.v. and a shot of gravel in my hip. I've never had morning sickness like this in my life being pregnant with u son was a breeze compared to this its horrible. :( anyone else having morning sickness
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ang-Mom-of-2
by Angiepoo on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:28 PM
Nope sorry mama. I hope u feel better soon.
RachelS2005
by Rachel on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:36 PM

I'm 6w3d and having horrible nausea. Haven't thrown up (yet), but at times I wish I could just throw up and get it over with. I know there's all those TV ads now about zofran and pregnancy, but have they been able to give you anything to help with the morning sickness?

ksanders
by Kristin on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:17 PM

So far, nothing. But I don't typically start getting the nausea til 9-10 weeks. It got pretty bad with my last baby, I'm hoping not to have to go thru that again :/

Mommy to
Alexis Nicole 12/03/2006
Anna Renee 2/29/2008
Khloe Madison 2/15/2011

CafeMom Tickers

Ferngully549
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:03 PM
I have nausea in the morning and occasionally I will actually vomit. I have started drinking Breakfast Essentials in the morning and through the day which helps. This one is harder on me than my first one, too. I hope yours gets better!
Newmumtobe44
by Sara on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:04 PM
Yah I actually got an I.v of zpfran today. But I'm on delicton which is like zpfran
tjane3000
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 10:08 AM
Yup, morning sickness has kicked in. 😷
Simplefancy
by Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 3:33 PM

Last pregnancy I  has morning sickness all the time and I was gaining 5 lbs loosing 6 just like a yoyo till about 6 months then it slowed down but I hear ya. I couldn't drink water I only liked gatoraide which is gross to me right now but my Dr said it was okay to drink that since I had a hard time with water. Oh and Cranberry juice with tons of ice was easier to keep down too. For some reason drinking with tons of ice really helped me alot.

kmfish
by Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 5:19 PM
Started for me about 3 days ago. It's all day sickness. Ugh. Just like my first.
Ladyteancum
by Member on Apr. 7, 2015 at 2:58 PM

Yes I am so sick. I don't get why they call it morning sickness. It is all day long. I am throwing up about 5 times a day. So much fun. This should be my life until 20 weeks. Then I only throw up once a day until I have the baby.

JennPearce
by on Apr. 8, 2015 at 3:44 AM

:( Sorry mama. None here yet. I just turned 7 weeks. Normally it has hit by now with my 3 kiddos. Part of me worries and the other part is thankful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)