Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi ladies

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 6:46 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am 13.5 weeks pregnant an i have not felt any movement yet is this normal for my 4th pregnacey it might be just worries me ...

by on May. 7, 2015 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
stormie1985
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I haven't felt much movement this time either. This is also my 4th. My 3rd was so active from the start that it's almost terrifying That I'm 15 weeks and have had minimum movement. I even told my OB who could not BELIEVE my 3rd moved that much all the time so early in the pregnancy (until she personally counted over 100 movements in less than 3 minutes when i was 17 weeks lol) that this doesn't feel right and I'm scared every time I go in that she won't find the baby's heartbeat. :-/ it's scary when it's not normal. I'm just hoping this child is calm and that's all there is to it lol
ShellBeth
by Michelle on May. 7, 2015 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 14 weeks with #4 and I barely feel anything. I didn't feel anything with my third for a long time because of the location of the Placenta. I wouldn't be worried about movement for a long time!
tiffluv81
by on May. 8, 2015 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I only feel flutters I want to feel movement.. This is actually just my first.

dizzy91
by Member on May. 9, 2015 at 9:06 AM

From what I understand, 13 weeks is usually too early to start feeling movement. Most women feel movement between 16 and 25 weeks. 

With my first, I was about 24 weeks before I felt anything at all. I am almost 15 weeks, and I haven't felt anything with this one, yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)