Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What am I feeling

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 1:24 AM
Sam
  • 3 Replies

So I'm just over 15 weeks. And I haven't been pregnant in 5 years. So honestly I don't remember what the first movements feel like.

Lately I feel like I've been getting almost like real kicks vs like..."butterflies" And then every so often I feel lots of pressure in like one little spot. but the spot moves. Almost like maybe the baby is pushing on something. I just got it as I typed that. 

I've gotten that feeling a lot today. It could be because for the most part I've been on the go since like 8 this morning to about 9 this evening. 

So maybe it's like my uterus stretching or something. I don't know, it's confusing. Any suggestions?

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 17, 2015 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Ang-Mom-of-2
by Angiepoo on May. 17, 2015 at 10:09 PM

Lol trust your instincts....if you think you're feeling movements, odds are you probably are. I started feeling movements weeks ago but everyone said I was insane. I know now that my baby really was moving around and doing it even more now days. 

CafeMom Tickers
Newmumtobe44
by Sara on May. 18, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Butterflys are suppost to be the first signs of baby moving . a week ago i swear i was ffeelin g baby flip around . and the other day i started feeling buttferflys.

SamGames23
by Sam on May. 18, 2015 at 4:08 PM

See I'm not feeling the butterflies. I feel like I'm feeling like legit kicks I guess. Like if I wasn't plus size i could feel them. 

I go in on Friday so hopefully I'll know more then =D

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)