Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your symptoms so far?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:42 PM
  • 22 Replies

Tell me what you got so far mamas!

The worst thing thus far is RLS and acne. Oh my god the acne. I get like one zit a year max but now I have a new one every day... I've never washed my face more in my life! ♥

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daydreamer86
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:35 PM
Zit heaven, cramping, I'm hungry all.the.time, I get a couple seconds of nausea here and there And I'm peeing a lot!
Faett
by Sammy on Apr. 6, 2015 at 8:53 AM
I am exhausted. Been taking naps when I can manage between my two girls and work. I am bloated and crampy. And I can't stop eating! Lol. Oh...and already started the 'morning' sickness. Joy. :)
Maria_Peanut
by Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 1:19 PM
5w3d and i have none
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemgirl0385
by on Apr. 6, 2015 at 2:21 PM
Fatigue have to pee all the time and some nausea but no throwing up yet
Ramendinner
by Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 6:29 PM

No nausea for me either! I hope it stays that way! With my first I was sick until about 8 months. Not excited to do that again.

Anyone else crying over the dumbest shit? My hair is thick with a deep wave. Has been my whole life. I usually straighten it but I didn't feel like it yesterday and when I woke up and looked at myself in the mirror today I couldn't stop myself from crying about how "awful" I looked. It's just silly. I look back on those mood swings and feel nuts! My poor husband :P

MaripositaT
by on Apr. 6, 2015 at 10:39 PM
I am 5w4d and have nausea, some days I throw up. Bloating, cramping and gotta pee alot!
MybabyKisses
by on Apr. 7, 2015 at 9:26 PM
I've had some nausea, tender breast, bloating, cramps, and I'm starting to feel the exhaustion kick in. Really wish the cramps would stop 😕
Ramendinner
by Member on Apr. 8, 2015 at 9:08 AM

You poor ladies keep saying you have cramps! I've never had cramps during pregnancy, I can't imagine how much that sucks :( I'll get a sort of a sharp pulling feeling if I stand up to fast but that's about it.

Mommy2Kaelen
by on Apr. 8, 2015 at 9:11 AM
My biggest thing is exhaustion. I am so tired all the time. Everyday my nausea gets a little worse so I'm sure the full blown morning sickness is no more than a week away.
DogTrainerRach
by on Apr. 8, 2015 at 7:36 PM

Nausea and my boobs hurt!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)