• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy symptoms

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:57 PM
  • 12 Replies
Hi ladies! I just found out last week that I'm pregnant with second lo (3 + hpt including a clear blue putting me at 2-3 weeks.) Based off of my lmp, I'm a little over 6 weeks with my due date being 12/26. I just don't feel pregnant and it's starting to freak me out. I was miserable with my little girl by this point; exhausted, nauseous, swollen and sore breast. But I'm not experiencing any of this right now. I'm still nursing my toddler so maybe that's why my breast aren't sore but I feel like I should feel something! I'm not complaining, I just want someone to tell me this is normal.
by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
courtneycra
by Courtney on May. 5, 2015 at 1:05 PM
This is baby #6 for me, i have had some that have zero symptoms and some with alot, this time i get night time sickness.
1stTimeMom2bATL
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:15 PM
That makes me feel better! I think once I have my u/s appointment and hear the heartbeat I'll feel better. I keep hearing that every pregnancy is different and that is so true with my two so far. I'm just waiting for morning sickness to smack me in the face lol. Sorry to hear about your night sickness. Hopefully it's not something that continues throughout your entire pregnancy. Have you noticed a difference in symptoms with different genders?
courtneycra
by Courtney on May. 5, 2015 at 2:37 PM
Not really difference in symptoms but difference in things that take place, like for instance girls take alot out of me, and boys make my butt and boobs bigger. So far my nails for the forst ever time are very brittle and just chips off so my long beautiful nails are not long and beautiful anymore.

Quoting 1stTimeMom2bATL: That makes me feel better! I think once I have my u/s appointment and hear the heartbeat I'll feel better. I keep hearing that every pregnancy is different and that is so true with my two so far. I'm just waiting for morning sickness to smack me in the face lol. Sorry to hear about your night sickness. Hopefully it's not something that continues throughout your entire pregnancy. Have you noticed a difference in symptoms with different genders?
GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by Melody on May. 5, 2015 at 5:33 PM
8 weeks with # 5 and this is honestly by far my worst pregnancy ever. It's not morning sickness, it's constant all day nausea, I have to force myself to eat just to get rid of the shaking, my Boobs feel like I just breastfed a small country, nothing looks appetizing at all, until I'm trying to go to bed, then I suddenly become this ravenous beast that needs food NOW.. I'm down 10 pounds.. headaches won't stop. Yeah.. I'm ready for the first trimester to be over!
GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by Melody on May. 5, 2015 at 5:37 PM
Forgot to add the unexplainable emotional crybaby I have turned into. I would like to say, I don't cry. I didn't cry when our cat got put to sleep. I didn't cry at the birth of any of my children. Didn't even cry when my grandma died a few years ago..I just don't cry.... but now here I am crying because of stupid things on tv.. crying yesterday because I was throwing up and forgot to say happy birthday to my daughter before she left for school.. crying today because my 3 year old came and sat down next to me to watch tv, something she does EVERYDAY.. I'm a mess..lol
Shawna86
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 6:25 PM
Nausous, food ad versions, fatigue,
1stTimeMom2bATL
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:03 PM
A lot of those things I'll have to wait and see I guess. I feel pretty bloated already but that may have more to do with eating whatever I want here recently lol. I only have the one other pregnancy to compare it to and so far it's drastically different. I keep thinking it has to be a different gender but maybe that's just wishful thinking. It's going to be a long wait until the gender reveal!

Quoting courtneycra: Not really difference in symptoms but difference in things that take place, like for instance girls take alot out of me, and boys make my butt and boobs bigger. So far my nails for the forst ever time are very brittle and just chips off so my long beautiful nails are not long and beautiful anymore.

Quoting 1stTimeMom2bATL: That makes me feel better! I think once I have my u/s appointment and hear the heartbeat I'll feel better. I keep hearing that every pregnancy is different and that is so true with my two so far. I'm just waiting for morning sickness to smack me in the face lol. Sorry to hear about your night sickness. Hopefully it's not something that continues throughout your entire pregnancy. Have you noticed a difference in symptoms with different genders?
1stTimeMom2bATL
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh gosh, I'm sorry! I hope it passes soon and you're able to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! I was an emotion mess with my little girl. I would go from one extreme to another in a matter of seconds; from sobbing to laughing hysterically and back to sobbing. My dh thought I'd lost my mind! Lol

Quoting GaBrIeLlEsMaMa: 8 weeks with # 5 and this is honestly by far my worst pregnancy ever. It's not morning sickness, it's constant all day nausea, I have to force myself to eat just to get rid of the shaking, my Boobs feel like I just breastfed a small country, nothing looks appetizing at all, until I'm trying to go to bed, then I suddenly become this ravenous beast that needs food NOW.. I'm down 10 pounds.. headaches won't stop. Yeah.. I'm ready for the first trimester to be over!
1stTimeMom2bATL
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:08 PM
How far along are you? I'm just waiting for all of that to hit me. Maybe it's too soon?

Quoting Shawna86: Nausous, food ad versions, fatigue,
Shawna86
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:42 PM
8 weeks

Quoting 1stTimeMom2bATL: How far along are you? I'm just waiting for all of that to hit me. Maybe it's too soon?

Quoting Shawna86: Nausous, food ad versions, fatigue,
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)