Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

12 days...

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 9:56 PM
  • 12 Replies
Is when i get my first u/s, im nervous and excited at the same time, when that day gets here I will finally announce my pregnancy and that brings a whole new level of excited scared feelings, after your 5th pregnancy they all just wonder why are you having more... because we can afford it thats why lol. Anyways had to get that out
by on May. 7, 2015 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MonkeyNbug
by Member on May. 8, 2015 at 1:06 AM
Yay, that's so exciting. I just scheduled a sneak peek ultrasound for mid june. I'm hoping we can find out gender.
courtneycra
by Courtney on May. 8, 2015 at 8:11 AM
At the end of june i will be scheduling a gender u/s, but itll be in 3 parts, the gender is trunks or tiaras, then about 25 weeks you have a sneak peek and then at 30-32 weeks you have a just because, all for 239$

Quoting MonkeyNbug: Yay, that's so exciting. I just scheduled a sneak peek ultrasound for mid june. I'm hoping we can find out gender.
ele2837
by Erika on May. 8, 2015 at 9:38 AM
I have one scheduled for June 20th :)

Quoting MonkeyNbug: Yay, that's so exciting. I just scheduled a sneak peek ultrasound for mid june. I'm hoping we can find out gender.
GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by Melody on May. 8, 2015 at 10:15 AM
Lol around here they freak out after you have 3.. So I'm sure I will get tons of mean looks and rude remarks when I announce baby #5..lol. I had to cancel my Dr's appointment 😣 it was supposed to be on Tuesday, but I spent all day Monday at the hospital and my husband couldn't take 2 days off in a row.. Now I have to wait til the 28th!
courtneycra
by Courtney on May. 8, 2015 at 10:22 AM
Around here its the same way, you wouldn't believe the amount of attwntion we get just going out to eat, for instance last weekend we went for a late breakfast at dennys, well the kids get their drinks and my 4 yr old spills his all over hubbys phone, we didnt freak out, and everybody came running to help clean it up, we got about 6 compliments the whole hour we were there, and then when we were done, and paying the bill, a lady walked up to me and said " you have a great group of kids, i liked the way you guys handled the spill, the fact that you didn't make a scene, i want to thankyou for raiseing your kids the right way, she gave me money to take thw kids out for ice cream" well i thought it was $20 but when we got home that night after being out all day i pulled it out and it was 40 dollars, so instead of ice cream each of the kids got money andbwe took them to dollar treee and let them buy whatever they wanted to.

In grocery stores we get constant compliments.

But then yiu have the people who say " do you know what prevents that?" "yes i do and we have cable!" Have yall hear about birth control?"

Quoting GaBrIeLlEsMaMa: Lol around here they freak out after you have 3.. So I'm sure I will get tons of mean looks and rude remarks when I announce baby #5..lol. I had to cancel my Dr's appointment 😣 it was supposed to be on Tuesday, but I spent all day Monday at the hospital and my husband couldn't take 2 days off in a row.. Now I have to wait til the 28th!
MonkeyNbug
by Member on May. 8, 2015 at 3:27 PM
That sounds fun. I'd have loved to be able to do that, but I'm doing this one because we're so far from family and I'll be back for a visit then. They all were able to come to my 2 girls' ultrasounds at 20 weeks, but they won't be able to be there this time. I'm excited that they'll be able to see baby and hoping we can find out gender.

Quoting courtneycra: At the end of june i will be scheduling a gender u/s, but itll be in 3 parts, the gender is trunks or tiaras, then about 25 weeks you have a sneak peek and then at 30-32 weeks you have a just because, all for 239$

Crazzzytega
by Carrie on May. 8, 2015 at 4:01 PM
Yay! Hope it goes by fast for you! I have one scheduled for wed!!
courtneycra
by Courtney on May. 8, 2015 at 6:50 PM
this place has skype set up in the rooms and for an extra 20$ you can skype your family, and if your husband is in the military they do the skype call for free (which mine isnt i just thought it was neat) i wont be doing the skype because its just going to be my husband and 5 kids. I went with my last pregnancy and it was amazing

Quoting MonkeyNbug: That sounds fun. I'd have loved to be able to do that, but I'm doing this one because we're so far from family and I'll be back for a visit then. They all were able to come to my 2 girls' ultrasounds at 20 weeks, but they won't be able to be there this time. I'm excited that they'll be able to see baby and hoping we can find out gender.

Quoting courtneycra: At the end of june i will be scheduling a gender u/s, but itll be in 3 parts, the gender is trunks or tiaras, then about 25 weeks you have a sneak peek and then at 30-32 weeks you have a just because, all for 239$

courtneycra
by Courtney on May. 8, 2015 at 6:51 PM
Yay for wednesday, hope it goes quick for you too!

Quoting Crazzzytega: Yay! Hope it goes by fast for you! I have one scheduled for wed!!
MonkeyNbug
by Member on May. 8, 2015 at 8:36 PM
We do get a Web link with ours as well, and for free since we're a military family. Hubby won't be there, I'm taking our girls back home to visit family.

Quoting courtneycra: this place has skype set up in the rooms and for an extra 20$ you can skype your family, and if your husband is in the military they do the skype call for free (which mine isnt i just thought it was neat) i wont be doing the skype because its just going to be my husband and 5 kids. I went with my last pregnancy and it was amazing

Quoting MonkeyNbug: That sounds fun. I'd have loved to be able to do that, but I'm doing this one because we're so far from family and I'll be back for a visit then. They all were able to come to my 2 girls' ultrasounds at 20 weeks, but they won't be able to be there this time. I'm excited that they'll be able to see baby and hoping we can find out gender.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)