Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Food

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 11:41 AM
  • 10 Replies
So for the past 2-3 days nothing has sounded appealing to eat. I know I need to eat, and I'm hungry but it all looks so gross to me. I have tons of fresh fruit to munch on, but can't seem to bring myself to eat it. This sucks!
by on May. 17, 2015 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
courtneycra
by Courtney on May. 17, 2015 at 12:21 PM
Same here but when i start eating i cant stop lol
GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by Melody on May. 17, 2015 at 1:07 PM
Same here! I can't even go grocery shopping because all the food makes me gag 😢 and we have to go out to eat for my brother in laws birthday in about few hours.. This is gonna suck! I have been living off crackers, sprite and water, but now anytime I eat crackers and sprite together it tastes like Thanksgiving stuffing! WTH! I have gone 3 weeks with morning sickness + back to back illnesses that have in some way messed with my stomach too. Right now I have a cold and an ear infection that has caused so much fluid to build up behind my ear drum that it's causing vertigo.. all the dizziness is making my nausea 10 times worse. Broke my record yesterday and threw up 7 times 😣
momager2two
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 1:12 PM
I am grateful I don't have that problem! I am really trying to watch how much weight I gain because I'm going for a vbac and don't want anything in my control to derail that

Quoting courtneycra: Same here but when i start eating i cant stop lol
momager2two
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 1:13 PM
I can't go grocery shopping either! Everything just looks gross. Luckily it's not making me sick, I just don't want to eat it.

Quoting GaBrIeLlEsMaMa: Same here! I can't even go grocery shopping because all the food makes me gag 😢 and we have to go out to eat for my brother in laws birthday in about few hours.. This is gonna suck! I have been living off crackers, sprite and water, but now anytime I eat crackers and sprite together it tastes like Thanksgiving stuffing! WTH! I have gone 3 weeks with morning sickness + back to back illnesses that have in some way messed with my stomach too. Right now I have a cold and an ear infection that has caused so much fluid to build up behind my ear drum that it's causing vertigo.. all the dizziness is making my nausea 10 times worse. Broke my record yesterday and threw up 7 times 😣
sweetsmom_23
by Member on May. 18, 2015 at 8:05 PM
I felt the same way, so I made a smoothie. I kind of don't want to eat unless I really want whatever it is I'm eating.
momager2two
by Member on May. 19, 2015 at 11:58 AM
Smoothies don't even sound good to me. Yesterday the only thing that sounded good was a greasy cheeseburger. Lol. I ended up eating jasmine fried rice and a jack Daniels beef brisket but only because we were at my mil's and that's what she made for dinner.

Quoting sweetsmom_23: I felt the same way, so I made a smoothie. I kind of don't want to eat unless I really want whatever it is I'm eating.
Shawna86
by Member on May. 19, 2015 at 12:15 PM
I'm at the only certain things sound good and I have to have it phase lol. I ate a grilled chicken sandwich from culvers two days in a row. Last night I made spaghetti cause garlic bread sounded really good
momager2two
by Member on May. 19, 2015 at 12:18 PM
I haven't tried Culver's yet. But I've heard they have decent food. Spaghetti sounds good right now. And I'm hungry, but I know as soon as I start to make it my stomach will twist and I won't be hungry anymore.

Quoting Shawna86: I'm at the only certain things sound good and I have to have it phase lol. I ate a grilled chicken sandwich from culvers two days in a row. Last night I made spaghetti cause garlic bread sounded really good
Shawna86
by Member on May. 19, 2015 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
The food and the custard are good :) I usually stick with the snack packs but chicken isn't one of the options for that deal

Quoting momager2two: I haven't tried Culver's yet. But I've heard they have decent food. Spaghetti sounds good right now. And I'm hungry, but I know as soon as I start to make it my stomach will twist and I won't be hungry anymore.

Quoting Shawna86: I'm at the only certain things sound good and I have to have it phase lol. I ate a grilled chicken sandwich from culvers two days in a row. Last night I made spaghetti cause garlic bread sounded really good
momager2two
by Member on May. 19, 2015 at 12:23 PM
One of these years I will make it to ours and try it out!

Quoting Shawna86: The food and the custard are good :) I usually stick with the snack packs but chicken isn't one of the options for that deal

Quoting momager2two: I haven't tried Culver's yet. But I've heard they have decent food. Spaghetti sounds good right now. And I'm hungry, but I know as soon as I start to make it my stomach will twist and I won't be hungry anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)