Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I did my baby registry today

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:01 PM
  • 5 Replies
Have you done a baby registry.

My baby shower is nov14 when is yours and what items do u have listed?

I basically need bottles soaps whipes diapers onsies pacies nipple shield breast milk store bags blankets socks...
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, I did mine about 4-5 weeks ago, but have updating/deleting/adding as I go along.

Baby shower is Oct 17th
Sassym0m24
by Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 7:01 PM
I'm not having a shower and as for "things" it's needing clothes for past the newborn stage if it's a boy so hubby and I were discussing an "after baby is born" type get together if it's a boy!LOL

We are finding out the gender at birth:)
Blueimom
by Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Aw that's sweet :) I had to know BC I have 2 girls

Quoting Sassym0m24: I'm not having a shower and as for "things" it's needing clothes for past the newborn stage if it's a boy so hubby and I were discussing an "after baby is born" type get together if it's a boy!LOL

We are finding out the gender at birth:)
ele2837
by Erika on Sep. 26, 2015 at 9:53 AM
No shower, no registry. We do have a welcome home baby party when they are about a week old, but that's it. We don't really need anything except maybe some blankets and towels so he won't always be wrapped in pink
mommy2bRN007
by Member on Sep. 27, 2015 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this
It's our 4th but first girl. My sister and a few friends are throwing me a shower/diaper party. I will not be registering. The larger items are our responsibility. I just want to have fun and celebrate the baby. If we get a good amount of diapers clothes and blankets that would be a plus :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)