Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How will you spread the news when baby arrives?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:08 PM
  • 5 Replies
Who will you tell first when baby is born? How will you announce it?
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
marie802
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:59 PM

I don't have many people in my family so I will probably text the people close to me after she's born, my mom and sister, and post it on facebook later on for the rest/ones back in my home state. lol. So no fancy way to annouce it. I probably will make birth annoucements when I get pictures done soon after she's born and mail those out to family :)

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 22, 2015 at 7:22 PM
Will post on Facebook
Sassym0m24
by Member on Nov. 23, 2015 at 12:01 PM
I won't.

We have some concerns for baby and myself that make it a "wait til mom is well enough to even be around company/til baby is well enough to have some company, situation.

They are worried about baby having some IUGR side effects and my healing to be extremely difficult.

So announcing and others are NOT a concern of mine, at all.

I figure around Christmas time they will be wondering..and it still depends how crappy the situation will be for me to even consider telling, seeing as only my husband and the god mother are ever helpful or positive to be around at all.
IrishChez
by Member on Nov. 28, 2015 at 11:58 AM

Facebook.  All my family are overseas and its too much of a pain to call them all.   

firethearson
by Member on Nov. 29, 2015 at 9:44 PM

The only people in the world that I want to be with me or know, is DH, DS and my Mom. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)