Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies, I've fallen in love!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:49 PM
  • 10 Replies

This week Giant Eagle has Turkey Hill ice cream 3/$10 so I had to get some.  Hubby and the kids love the Party Cake one with the bright colored cake pieces, so I grabbed that one first.  Then I noticed a new flavor-  Double Dunker- mocha ice cream with cookie dough and crunchy chocolate cookie swirl- and now you know why I'm in love!!  I ate half the carton already and I'm not ashamed to admit it!  I'm about to write to Turkey Hill and request that they sell it in the bucket size.....

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:38 PM

too fun - I am coming over for some!

Love4you2
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:45 PM

I'm not sure I'm willing to share, even with you- seriously, it's that good!   We could go back to GE and grab two more cartons, then you're welcome to come eat it here with me!

KatieB416
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:57 PM
Yum! That sounds like something Joe would like as well. If my stomach didn't still bulge over my jeans I would be heading to GE right now, lol. Those darn holidays are sneaking up on me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Katie, holidays are great for losing baby weight!  Do you know how many calories you burn shopping?  You're rushing around in your winter coat, dripping sweat, squeezing between people, pushing heavy carts-  it's a good workout!   And if you mean you're already wearing your normal jeans and still complaining, I'll kick your butt! 

AJB220
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:15 AM

sounds yummy~been trying to limit carbs as much as i can but there's still way too much candy around here. and with the holidays coming it's gonna hard real fast!

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:11 AM

I hear you Amy about that holiday candy- killing me on the scale......

Katie- YOU JUST HAD A BABY!  Give yourself a little time to get the weight off.  You look GREAT!

Love4you2
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Well, the affair only lasted 4 days.  It's all gone and I'm heartbroken!  crying mini

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 11, 2011 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

poor thing- I say you need to go to Carolina cupcakes and fall in love with another fun treat.  We got to go!

AJB220
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2011 at 6:25 AM

yes seriously Katie, you look wonderful--wish I looked half as great as you now, 3 months later! I'm trying to withstand the candy--have good days and not so good days which are gonna get harder and harder the closer we get to Christmas!

carole76
by Group Admin on Nov. 12, 2011 at 7:24 AM

I hear ya Amy- I keep goin up 2 lbs lose 2 lbs - go up 3 lbs then down 1 lb- AHHHHHHH!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)