Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you up to today?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:14 AM
  • 8 Replies
So what are you up to today?
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Getting ready to go to work, got sun burned yesterday, so trying to remember to to add sun screen to my attire today. I feel well rested and full of energy so planning on having a great day.
Hope every one has a great day!
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I'm heading out on a couple errands.  I need to drop my ring off at Jared's, the diamond is loose in the setting so I've been afraid to wear it the past few days.  Then the bank and grocery store, maybe to the mall for a carosel ride if the kids can behave!   I also want to get DS's hair trimmed-  Hubby chopped it up in January and it's finally long enough for a proper cut again.

KatieB416
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Sounds like some great days planned!

We had preschool this morning. It went great. O has been excited all week, and missed not having it the last two weeks. The teacher thinks O is ready for "real" preschool. I love that O loves school, and that she's flourishing, but I'll miss my mommy class! Lol.

Besides that just errands and hanging out. M had her first tooth pop through Tuesday night. So she's been very clingy! Lots of snuggles :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kirven3
by Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:14 PM

I work at the home office for Jareds. Sterling Jewelers :-)

Quoting Love4you2:

I'm heading out on a couple errands.  I need to drop my ring off at Jared's, the diamond is loose in the setting so I've been afraid to wear it the past few days.  Then the bank and grocery store, maybe to the mall for a carosel ride if the kids can behave!   I also want to get DS's hair trimmed-  Hubby chopped it up in January and it's finally long enough for a proper cut again.

Love4you2
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:49 PM

My day has NOT gone as planned!  I thought I'd throw in a load of laundry, then found a clean load in the dryer.  As I brought it upstairs to fold, I noticed the stairs needed vacuuming.  Did that, folded laundry, kids were hungry.  Made lunch, the dishwasher was clean so I unloaded, then reloaded and hand-washed a couple pots.  I told the kids to clean up their rooms while I got myself ready, then realized hubby took my car today which has the paperwork for my ring.  So I decided to stay in and finish the laundry and work on storing away winter clothes.  We have some computer work to do for DD's classes too.  Hopefully DH will get home in time for me to run to Jared's and get DS's hair cut.  I really want to get a last run in before Saturday's race too.... Never enough time in my day!

KatieB416
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Anna = wonder woman! Jeez...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:22 PM
I have to agree with Katie, you are wonder women....
carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:26 PM
I am back early from work, I need to mow one more lawn, but I think it can hold off till tomorrow. might see if my friend A can watch the kids after our play date tomorrow. : )
My energy went from 100percent to 10 percent. I am so tired. I worked my but off. just ate lunch and picked up kids, hubby is working all afternoon, so just me and the kids for dinner. Ahhhhh, dinner I guess I should get on that soon.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)