Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hartville kitchen meet up..

Posted by   + Show Post
Are you ready for some good food, and fun with your friends. Join us next week at Hartville kitchen, and market place.
Meet up Friday May 4th
Time: 10 30am
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Replies (21-27):
Maggien2
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 4:55 PM

I don't know what I was thinking?  Zoe has school on Friday afternoon so we probably can't do this unless DH is willing to keep her for the morning and take her.  I'll let you know.

carole76
by Group Admin on May. 1, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Oh, we will miss you all
carole76
by Group Admin on May. 3, 2012 at 10:37 PM
See you there gals
carole76
by Group Admin on May. 4, 2012 at 9:03 AM
See you there! If you are getting there at 10:30, we are meeting up in front of the gift shop, if you are just joining us to eat, meet up at 11, at the resturant. Some are going the fla market afterward, if you want to join in with that, put on you tennis shoes for walking.
MadisonRosesMom
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:39 PM
So sorry I missed this girls! It's the end of my school year so with planning my Spring Recital, scheduling summer lessons, deciding on preschool, planning hubby and my 5 year anniversary night, planning mothers day, 4 family birthdays, and deciding to read a book in 2 days so I can go to book club tonight, I totally forgot!!! : ( Hope we can plan to go again this summer! I love the flea market.
carole76
by Group Admin on May. 4, 2012 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this
We missed you.

Jenny had a great time with you and the kids. Thanks for coming out.
Love4you2
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Yeah, we didn't wake up in time.  Between the heat and full moon last night, my kids didn't fall asleep til 12:30am.  Then they needed to run around so we checked out the new Monroe Falls Metropark Trail.  The wooded area was nice, but the full loop (2 miles with no shade) was a bit much for the kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN