Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Zoo

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:37 AM
  • 21 Replies
I am having a rough start to the morning. I think I need to get out, and play today. I am thinking about going to Akron zoo, would anyone else like to go?
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KatieB416
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:43 AM
We will meet you! I am so desperate to get I was going to take them to my church playgroup, but I'd much rather meet you!!

They open at 11, right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Greg and I had a late night (12:45) so I'm not moving much this morning. I don't know if we'd be able to make it through! Lol. I'll keep it in mind in case my coffee works. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Yes 11 is great, see you there
carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Drink your coffee and get moving, you can do it Jenny. Carson had a rough night. He was up every 2 hours, by the time I got to sleep he was waking up again. crazy night, I have to get out of the house for my sanity. Hope to see you there Jenny
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:39 PM
We decided to run a couple of errands that I'd been putting off for a while. We ran over to the library too. Greg was an absolute grouch and so am I! Lol. Hate being uncomfortable at night and then not getting much time in bed. Hope y'all had a blast!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:22 PM
We had a good time, but missed you and the boys.
AJB220
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Sorry we missed it too, but Daniel was pretty crabby today and Alex actually took a nap which hardly ever happens!

carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:25 PM
We missed you and the kids Amy, glad A got a good nap, hopefully Mommy got a good nap too
AJB220
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:24 PM

no, I didn't, while A took a nap, D was fussy all afternoon--they seem to always never nap at the same time!

carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:39 AM
That stinks
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)