Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sister is coming to town, yeah!

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:23 PM
  • 18 Replies
If anyone can spare some clothes that you may not need any more, I need infant girls 3 to 6, and boys 5/6 summer and spring clothing. My sister is coming from Alaska and doesn't want bring a lot of clothes for her kids, since she just want to have a carry on and her four kids. Less is better when it's one adult to 4 kids. She only needs a couple of outfits, she will only be her for two months.
Thanks ladies
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CwgrlMama
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 8:19 PM
So exciting!!!!!! Mark might have some 5/6 by that time. I'll keep it in mind though when I'm shopping. When will they be here?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:22 PM
When I go with you to the big red wagon I might pick up a few pairs of shorts and tops. You are so sweet, but please don't buy any thing. They will not be here long and the oldest he is pretty rough on clothes.
SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:43 PM

If you can't find any check craigslist.  I always sell my old sets on craigslist for anywhere from $10 to $30 depending how much I have.  Clothes seem to go pretty quick and you can usually find some good, cheap stuff.  I got a lot of 110 piece of infant boy clothes before Billy was born for $20.

toopicky429
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:50 PM
I sold all my kids stuff from last year at The Big Red Wagon. I hope they have fun while they're visiting! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:23 AM
Thanks everyone
Hyacinth72
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:37 AM
I might have some infant 3-6 month and maybe just some 6 month sleepers. I haven't purchased too many outfits but we did get some hand me downs. I will have to go through the boxes I have packed away.when do you need them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Oh, thanks Jenn, she is coming in may, 31st. I can not wait.
Hyacinth72
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Ok, I will see what I can dig up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Thank yo (hugs)
KatieB416
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I have some clothes gathered for the baby. I even found a swim suit that I believe was from your C. How long will she be down here?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN