Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bunch of baby boy clothes (86 items - 3 to 9 months)

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:47 PM
  • 33 Replies

If anyone is interested I have a ton of baby clothes that vary in size from 3 months to 9 months.  I have about 86 items here.  A few that were never worn.  They are all in great condition.  Just let me know.

17 onsies (long and short sleeve), 4 open bottom sleep sacks, 3 shorts, 10 shirts, 13 sleepers, 12 pants, 1 hooded sweatshirt, 3 spring/fall coats, 10 hats (all are newborn to 3 months except the winter one with the little fuzzy ball on top, that one is 12 months), 2 newborn bibs, 11 pairs of socks that are 0 to 3 months (6 pairs of the white ones were never worn).

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Love4you2
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:32 PM

No more babies for me!!

SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Me either!!  That's why I'm offering them up.  If someone here doesn't need them then they get donated!

Love4you2
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Nikki is having a boy this summer- after 2 girls!  I'll give her a call and see if she's interested.

SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyMarshall
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:55 AM
No more babies :)

carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Yes, Nikki could use them, how much would you want for the lot, that would be a great shower gift I can buy for her
SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:14 PM
I was thinking $15? What do you think?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:24 PM
15 is awesome, are you sure?
SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Yeah!  I know how expensive clothes are and how quickly they grow out of them.  I'm not trying to make money.  $15 will cover a swimsuit for my little guy so I can get him into swim classes in the next few months.  Otherwise, I rely on my inlaws who buy clothes instead of toys for the kids.  Like I said, there are a few button down shirts in this pile that were never worn. There was also two sleepers, a bunch of socks, a pair of jeans, and a pair of shorts that are brand new.  I took tags off, washed them, and then they sat in a drawer because they didn't fit him when I got them, and by the time I pulled them out he had outgrown them.  I'd rather them go to someone who I know could use them.  I need to wash the one spring coat and then let me know when you're around this week and I can drop them off to you.

SicilyShelly78
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Also, if she or anyone else needs them, I have a few chairs as well.  A little rocking chair, a vibrating bouncer, a baby papason chair, and I have a shopping cart cover also.  Again, not looking to make any money really. Anything to help get a few summer things for the little guy since I don't have a baby pool or anything like that.  If you know anyone that might need/want them, let me know and I can send you or post pics.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)