Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Member days at Akron zoo!

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:46 PM
  • 6 Replies
If you are a member of the Akron zoo, they just started a new program just for their members. every Wednesday is a special offer. for example 10 percent off a purchase at the cafe, or gift shop. every week they have a different perk.

Would anyone like to meet up next Wednesday at the zoo? I may have to work that day, but want to put this out there for others to meet up.
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Love4you2
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:17 PM

FYI-  this Wed. is 20% off entire gift shop purchase.  We are visiting my grandmother that day so we won't be able to go, sorry.

carole76
by Group Admin on May. 4, 2012 at 8:59 PM
My car will be in the shop, so this Wednesday will be hard for me to make also. I can put a zoo meet up on the calendar if there is a few that want to meet up
Bangel23
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:53 AM

I'd like to some time this summer check out the akron zoo. Never seen it. I'm a cleveland zoo member, so get 50% off :)

carole76
by Group Admin on May. 8, 2012 at 5:31 PM
I got my car back, if the weather gets better we may go, little one has a runny nose, so will have to see
KatieB416
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:50 PM
M has her Well Visit in the am
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carole76
by Group Admin on May. 9, 2012 at 3:46 AM
Yeah, I found out AT&T will be here some time after lunch, so I can't go either. Hopefully AT&T will not mess up this time. Grrrrrrr, still so mad about AT&T s stupidity.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN